VINOH Hotel & Residence
US$118
US$201
US$187
  • Breakfast included
Vienna House Diplomat Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$198
US$154
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
US$265
US$242
US$181
US$164
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2010

This place just ruined all my stay in Prague. The welcome was horrible. The door were locked and reception inside closed. I had to get the restaurant with all my luggage and asked a confused waitress for my apartment which was not very clean. Bed linen had a poor quality and beds were just ready for replacement!!!! The worst were noisy Italian neighbours in the evening and noisy WORKERS in the morning at 6:00 AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every single morning during my stay who caused constantly banging and drilling due to refurbishing another apartments next door and above.
The management - a girl - who I asked in the restaurant for - had no idea what's going on was full of bullsthit. She was just playing stupid games with me and the first thing what she said was - sorry, we cant provide any discount or refund. THEN LET TO YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN YOUR BUILDING AND LET THEM GET READY FOR UNWANTED WAKING UP AT 6:00 EVERY MORNING AND FORCED LEAVING IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR HEAD TO GET EXPLODE!!!
They charge you for full price for all stay in advance at your arrival in order you wouldnt get your money back.
There is no warning on the website about the refurbishing and noise. Look out people, dont get them rip you off!!! Otherwise in the end of the day you have to pay for an apartment which you cant stay in, cant get any rest nor sleep and you leaving this place even more tired then before your holiday and even very very upset.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zync
Reviewed 8 May 2010

I made an online reservation, I paid the taxes they asked for, I received a confirmation e-mail for my booking, and than after 7 days I received another e-mail where they were appologising for the inconvenience but the rooms are not available. It was extremely bad for us because we count on the reservation.
I do not recommend this hotel for this matter.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2008

We arrived in the afternoon and found the guy sat in his little cupboard. he gave us a key to each appartment and upon asking gave us his only other key to each appartment. He wasn't worried about collecting money as long as we didn't leave without paying.

The appartments were huge, the type you could easily live in. They were very clean and comfortable. There were approx 5 of us per appartment so you had a bed in the living room then 4 singles in the very big bedroom.

we were there on a stag trip and didn't really care about all the usualy things you'd expect from a hotel, but saying that this place was more than adequate.

Bathrooms (two in each appartment) were like brand new, shower was powerful and space was more than enough. There was even a balcony for each appartment.

underneath the appartment building there was a very nice, reasonably priced Italian Restaurant that served good beer and nice pizzas. If they didn't like 17 rowdy guys starting their evening drinking in their establishment, they were very good not to show it.

the walk down the hill to Wenceslas square was very easy and it is one straight road that takes a little over 10 minutes. It is probably easier to get a taxi back up the hill at the end of the night but make sure you know the exact address becasue late night taxi drivers won't find it if you keep drunkenly repeating the name of the italian restaurant.

overall a great place that is excellent value for money if you book using active hotels dot com and there are a number of you sharing the, already low cost.

• Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank andrewmagor
Reviewed 1 October 2008

Excellent value:
A two room apartment for only € 48.00 ! 15 minutes walk from prague center and metrostop in front.
When we arrive after midnight we called te telephonenumber on the frontdoor and the owner arrived in 5 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank meinoo
Reviewed 16 January 2008

My worse hotel experience ever! Hotel website said they had a 24 hour receprion - not true! When I came after 9 pm reception was closed and hotel phone was not answering. The owner next day stated he was waiting for me in next door pizza place - smart, huh? He was very rude and avsolutely refused to come up with any kind of compromise, charged me for full stay... DO NOT RECOMMEND OT ANYBODY, STAY AWAY FROM GUYS LIKE THAT!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mishutka