“Brilliant service and food”

BUTCHER'S Grill & Pasta
Ranked #125 of 5,509 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Modern, contemporary, American style restaurant. We offer diverse American classics of exceptional quality. Best in steaks, having anything from local Czech aged steak beef, superb Argentinian rib-eye steaks to unbeatable USDA certified beef (New York Strip Steak, T-Bones etc.). Top salads, from original Caesar to Club, homemade pasta, grilled fish, little bit of us/mexican dishes. We have nice mixed box and open table seating with capacity over 150. Enjoy open kitchen view and watch cooks work on our superb grill. Every Friday live blues music :-)
England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant service and food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We found this restaurant just by chance whilst out for a stroll on our last evening in Prague. We were browsing the menu outside when approached by one the waiters who assured me I would be able to have a steak without any garlic or spices and that is exactly what I was served . My husband had a chicken dish which he said was very moist and tasty. The service could not be faulted at all and very good value for money. The restaurant has a new owner who came to have a chat with us at the end of our meal which we felt was a lovely touch . The only downside we wish we found it earlier so needs to be able to advertise on the Main Street.

• Visited August 2014
Zdeněk P, Manažer at BUTCHER'S Grill & Pasta, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you very much. I will do my best to make the restaurant as visible as possible.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We found this place through TripAdvisor as it wasn't far from our hotel, and I have to say that it deserves all the good remarks it has gotten.

You get immediate attention from the friendly waiters - who speak English very well. Waiting time is under average for a restaurant, and the food is just delicious. Beef and burger did tend to be undercooked, but tasted very good.

Price is a bit lower than usual restaurants, but quality is much, much better. Will recommend strongly!

1 Thank Christina B
Thank you very much. We try to have burgers done „medium“, but I will see to it that it is not undercooked in future.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Fantastic service and taste!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

First of all, I really want to emphasize that this restaurant is worth a visit even if it is a bit off the normal tourist paths. The service was fantastic and the food was prepared with a great set of passion - it was the complete package!

The location of the restaurant is a little bit off, but it is still just 5-10 minutes walk from Palladium. When you get there you immediatey get attention from the staff and they are having the same high-level of service through-out the dinner. They even bring a side-table out to service the food from!

The food itself is also prepared in a beautiful way. It tastes really good and it is also plated in a way that sends pleasure to the eye. The price is slightly lower than in the tourist areas, but the quality of both food and service is much much better.

Once again - visit this restaurant and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014
Thank you very much. I like the way you talk about our servise. We try to do it with some elegance, and it seems it pays off.
Perth, United Kingdom
“First class meal and service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I spotted this restaurant was close to our hotel when browsing TripAdvisor and what a find! Very nice decor inside, comfortable seating and a very friendly welcome and great service! With plenty choice on the menu, I finally decided on the pork chop and I am not over exaggerating when I say this was the tastiest, perfectly cooked juicy pork chop I have ever had, loved it!! My partner loved the chicken parmigiana also. Both had dessert and really enjoyed the blackcurrent cheesecake & chocolate cake. With drinks (2 local draft lagers), sides of garlic bread (tasty) and fries (as others have mentioned a bit soggy) our bill came to just over 900czk which was great value for what we had. Totally recommend Butchers and plan to eat here again tomorrow night before heading home!

• Visited July 2014
Thank you, I hope you will remember that pork chop for a long time J I will pay attention to those fries as well….
eastatl
“simply FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend and I got a voucher from a friend to this restaurant while visiting Prague and at first, we kind of hesitated because it was not that easy to find but we must say, it was one of the best meals we have had since living in Europe.
The design is tasteful and very nice. the kitchen is open so you can actually see the cooks making your food.
All of the tables were nicely set up and seats were very comfortable.
We chose steaks with homemade sauces, some side dishes and creme brulee french toast as a dessert. The steaks were heavenly! I had a mushroom sauce with mexican potato and both fit my steak perfectly. Also, the garlic bread was the way we like it. It was not greasy at all and therefore, quite healthy.
I was a bit skeptical about the dessert as I am a creme brulee lover and always compare with other places but I must say this was a very unusual way. The creme itself was delicious but not what I am used to but the french toast (I have no idea how they made it) was the best I ever had.
I definitely recommend their homemade lemonades!
The service was VERY attentive with kind and friendly approach.
I recommend this place to anyone who like quality food at good prices!!!! It seriously became one of my favorite restaurants and wish the team all the best!!!

• Visited July 2014
Dear Katrina, it is a treat for me to hear you comparing my restaurant to others in Europe J Thank you very much. I am a new owner of this restaurant since mid July, and me and my team, we are at the start, trying hard, and thank you for wishing us luck.