Great boutique hotel within walking distance to both the castle and Charles bridge. We went at a particularly cold time and when checking in we were told the pipes in our room had frozen! The concierge were extremely helpful and offered to transfer us to a nearby 5 star hotel but instead we decided to wait a few hours to see if maintenance could fix the problem. Thankfully the pipes were thawed and we were able to stay at the three storks. We had room 33 which was on the top floor and had beautiful beams and lovely floors. The room was very large with modern fixtures and great views. My partner and i would definitely recommend booking and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks