I stayed there for 2 nights in December, the hotel offered a great value and spacious modern rooms. I stayed at a beautiful room that was sophisticated and decorated in the style of art Novo. The hotel receptionist, Helena, made sure that I was well accommodated and was very welcoming. Helena proved to be very knowledgeable about the tourism business in Prague and helped me pick the right tours for me. She was able to provide good and honest advice on the various tours. If I ever go to Prague again, I will book my room at the Three Storks hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MyHotelShop, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks