I've been in prague a week ago and i've stayed at three storks, I must say the attention it was extremly good, the place exceded my expectation and its location is just perfect, close to everything in downtown. The recepcionist was really helpful with my family and me, i've got all the information i needed and i got help getting to the airport. I hope to be hosting me there pretty soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MyHotelShop, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks