“Hosted”
Review of Hotel Three Storks

Hotel Three Storks
Ranked #38 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I've been in prague a week ago and i've stayed at three storks, I must say the attention it was extremly good, the place exceded my expectation and its location is just perfect, close to everything in downtown. The recepcionist was really helpful with my family and me, i've got all the information i needed and i got help getting to the airport. I hope to be hosting me there pretty soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Three Storks

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is excellently located in Mala Strana, the lesser town beneath the castle, within easy walking distance of both the castle and the Charles Bridge into the old town. We had an upgrade to a larger room located at the top of the courtyard area, which was really lovely. The room was clean (and warm, which was good given it was cold outside at night). Despite it's really central location, there was no noise disturbance, as the streets immediately surrounding the hotel are quiet. The reception staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, with suggestions on things to do in the city. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Very helpful, free upgrade (lucky us) and very willing to help. Lovely decor and the beds are extremely comfortable. It is very well lit and the interiors are very modish yet sympathetic to the character of the building.
The location is also perfect, just by the castle and the Charles ridge over to the old town.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Three Storks is 5 minutes walk from the west side of The Charles Bridge and combines the pleasant charm of old Prague with modern boutique city hotel style amenities and design.
Disproportionately large rooms each with different layouts and design - I suggest a room facing outward rather than inwards towards the (glass roofed) inner atrium courtyard.
Service is impeccable especially from reception with a personal touch not easily found in bigger hotels.
Really good value too.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We are just back from a short break in Prague, and had a wonderful time at the Three Storks. Our room was huge and had plenty of space for the three of us (me, husband and 8 year old daughter). The location is excellent and so easy to walk to all the main sights from the hotel. As stated in all the other reviews, the staff are so welcoming and friendly.
Sleep quality was excellent (great pillows).
Thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: As high as you can, as the view is lovely of the castle.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wonderful girlfriend and I decided to spend a romantic weekend in Prague and were exceptionally lucky to find the amazing boutique hotel, the Three Storks Hotel. Location wise, spot on, in short walking distance from the majestic, high on the hill, Prague Castle and a short 5min walk from the famous and historic Karlov Bridge. The hotel was superb, an under-rated restaurant and stylish, clean and modern rooms, comfortable, cosy and spacious. This Hotel was a real find, along with an excellent receptionist in Michaela, who did everything she could to make our stay a warm, welcoming and a fun filled time, from suggestions on restaurants to arranging an 'old' stylish car to take us on a personal tour around the city, which was relatively an inexpensive, compared to traditional bus tours!
Why I am telling everybody, I simply don't know, this will be my preferred choice of stay in Prague again and I will be going in the summer, assuming I can get a room now!!! Thank you to the Three Storks and to the team at the Hotel...and well done Micheala, for making our stay so memorable!

Room Tip: look to upgrade to deluxe, it will not be a disappointment and ask for the room to face the castle o...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I found this hotel on Trip Advisor and I'm so glad I stayed here. I got in late to Prague and the staff was very professional in getting me into my room quickly. The room is very modern and I had a fantastic view of the Prague Castle! Amazing view! The next morning I headed down for breakfast which was all very good. Hot and cold selections! Helena was amazing along with the other receptionist (I didnt get his name) he walked me to the ATM machine which was beyond exceptional service and Helena was awesome arranging right away for me to jump on a tour! Very knowledgeable about the tour i picked. Many thanks to each staff member who helped me feel welcomed!!! I will miss you Three Storks....The location is perfect!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the view of the Prague Castle!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo