What a great hotel to stay at. Upon arrival we were given 4 choices of which room we wanted, all with different views. We chose 14 overlooking Prague castle - it was modern, bright and spacious. The location was great, only a short walk from the Charles Bridge yet away from the hustle and bustle of the crowds. Helena at the hotel was always helpful and very friendly and there was lots on offer for breakfast? I would definitely stay at the Three Storks again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks