U Tri Capu is just perfect for a holiday or a long week-end in Prague, including those with very high standards. Luxury hotel, luxury design and interiors, luxury rooms with a lot of space and great taste in decorations. And still feels like home. The best hotel by far I have ever seen and I travel quite a lot and I am pretty picky on accommodation. Feels like you are in another world, free wifi - working perfectly. We have paid 100 EUR per night for a standard room and it is worth all the money. It is definitely the place to stay in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 5 star boutique hotel Three Storks is located in the quiet environment of the Mala Strana (Lesser Town) under the magnificent Prague Castle. In its vicinity there are the most atractive and the most sought out monuments and restaurants in Prague. The hotel offers unique and original environment designed by AI DESIGN studio in cooperation with Eva Jiricna Architects in London. The design of the hotel respects the history of the House at Three Storks and creates a perfect harmony of the preserved Renaissance interior and the modern appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Three Storks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House At The 3 Storks (Dum u Tri Capu)
- House At The Three Storks (Dum u Tri Capu) Hotel Prague
- Hotel At The Three Storks