Savic Hotel
US$119
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$314
US$289
Priceline
2,606 results
All reviewsold town squarecharles bridgeastronomical clockwelcome drinkperfect locationon arrivalmarble bathroomfour poster bednespresso coffee machineeggs cooked to orderexposed beamssparkling wineattic roombeautiful hotelthe main squarethird floorstreet noise
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Its beginning to feel like a second home to me now. the staff are polite and courteous, and the hotel smart and clean, standards really high; what more does a traveller want? Strongly recommend the hotel

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Ash21_11
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We decided to book a junior suite at the Savic for 3 nights at the end of May. Location of the hotel is perfect - 2 minutes from Old Town Square but still pretty quiet (my wife did hear some drunks one night which I slept through). Our room was 303 - a very large space with a sitting area, large walk-in closet and marble-everywhere bathroom. A few bumps and bangs that needed a coat of paint to cover up but otherwise great. Bathroom looked like it may have had a problem with water from the shower causing an issue with the marble floor (big gap around the shower door that let water out - easy fix??) but was otherwise quite luxurious. A/C worked well and was really quiet.
Reception was very helpful and friendly whenever we came and went. Breakfast was good. My wife loved the fact she could have champagne and orange juice every morning. Made to order omelets were really good.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 2fromTrona
Reviewed 7 June 2012

The perfect place to explore the heart of Prague while enjoying great friendly service, unique and well appointed rooms and a very good restaurent and bar - all within a few minutes of all the 'Old town' has to offer! We are recommending to friends and our travel agent too!

Room Tip: All rooms are unique with large 'common area louges' on each floor to gather with friends!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DMcD67
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Lovely hotel and fairly quiet considering its location right in the old town.Heard a few revellers on Saturday night but didn't amount to much.Friendly and informative greeting,large room (one of only 28 I think) in a quirky house with different levels.No view but then no traffic noise.My only criticism would be the breakfast area was a little cramped and the food 'sections' a little dispersed.Small restaurant outside the front may stop you even finding it!The perfect location near to the Old Town and a great base ,made up for any imperfections and I would definitely stay there again if in Prague.Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ganeshEngland
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel as it was close to the center of Prague but nestled away enough to be quiet in the evenings. We opted to upgrade to a superior room and I am grateful for it. The room was quite spacious with a nice corner view. The bathroom was large and modern. My husband and I both enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. They offered quite a large selection and the freshly made omelets were huge. The staff was beyond helpful and always patient with us as my husband lost our map of the city several times. They were willing to answer every question we had regarding ATMs, train travel, taxis and how to say phrases in Czech. I cannot say enough about how exemplary the staff was at the Savic. I highly recommend staying here when you are on holiday in Prague.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple