2,742 results
All reviews savic hotel old town square charles bridge astronomical clock welcome drink perfect location on arrival marble bathroom eggs cooked to order four poster bed nespresso coffee machine exposed beams sparkling wine attic room beautiful hotel the main square third floor
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Having enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Savic in February 2010, we returned a year later (having changed our trip dates so we could get a booking at the Savic). The standard of accommodation and service were equally as excellent as on our first trip. The location in the Old Town is perfect for sightseeing. There are so many bars and restaurants near the hotel, our favourite being Cafe Louvre a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. The bedrooms in the Savic are excellent in size and quality. Lovely marble bathroom with an excellent shower! We had a beautiful room (307) with a four poster bed and the furniture in the room was really lovely. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed so comfortable. Despite its central location, I never heard any outside noise. Nice touches are the L'Occitaine toiletries and also the sparkling wine included in the complimentary breakfast. Also the complimentary drink upon arrival is really nice. The breakfast is of good quality - lovely omelettes and bacon. The staff are happy to help with any queries, nothing is too much trouble. It is such a pleasure to stay in a small cozy boutique hotel instead of the usual characterless chain hotels. I dont have anything negative to say about this hotel, and look forward to my next stay.

Date of stay: February 2011
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Lovely small palace Hotel right in the center of Prague, I stay there for Business and I found an excellent service, installations and products. I really recomended mostly for couples.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I have nothing but praise for the Hotel Savic and staff. We booked a standard double room which exceeded our expectations. Tastefully furnished and immaculately clean and one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. All of the hotel staff were friendly and helpful-particularly reception.
Fantastic location with everything within walking distance. The old town is full of lovely places to eat and we felt very safe here at all times. Even using public transport from the airport was very straightforward and cost around £1 each way!
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to friends and family.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

What a wonderful hotel, greeted by friendly helpfull staff and given a drink on arrival - lovely welcome. We were given so much information about sights & places to visit - however they were only trying to be helpfull and make sure we got the most from our stay.
The hotel is beautiful, very clean, our room was on top floor and was like an attic room., It looked just like that on the website, i was thrilled. The wooden beams give so much character to nicely decorated the room, which was very spacious. The bathroom was lovely, had seperate shower & bath (big enough for 2!!) ALso had a hairdryer, which was a proper one not a little travel one and you were given some toiletries. If i could have my own bedroom just like it i would, it really was lovely. Breakfast was also very nice,the fresh pancakes were tasty and there was plenty selection for all tastes.
It is also in a fantastic location, not 5mins walk to Astronomical Clock and Charles bridge. About 10 mins walk to Municipal house, 20 mins to Wenceslas Square, 30 mins across bridge to Castle (it'l take longer as you keep stopping to look at everything) We walked everywhere, never once got tram/taxi and it wasnt any struggle at all, well worth walking, you see far more.
We were never ripped off or overcharged - always carefully checked our bills. Wenceslas square has some dodgy looking characters in evening but doesnt everywhere! There is a beer factory just at the monument of Wenceslas Square and a must visit - was so much fun pulling your own pints and what you had consumed is displayed on a wall creating a competitive atmosphere - so much fun!

If you pick the Savic for your stay you will not be dissapointed, i promise you. When i get the opportunity to go back to Prague i will definately choose this hotel again, without a doubt.

Reviewed 1 February 2011

Can safely say that the Savic Hotel is a "Little Gem". Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for three nights recently from 25 january 2011 and had an absolutely superb stay. While the hotel is in the perfect location to access everything the city of Prague has to offer, and the rooms were immaculately furnished, with first rate facilities, it was the staff at the hotel that made our stay truly enjoyable!!

From the moment we arrived at the hotel on our first night we were made to feel extremely welcome (including a complimentary beer/wine/juice/soda etc) and the reception staff member went out of her way to explain everything available to us both within the hotel, and in the surrounding area. Not that she left anything out, but had we had any questions at all I have no doubt she would have been able to answer them.

Each of the staff members that we came into contact with at the front desk were extremely helpful in fact, whenever we needed recommendations for restaurants (regardless of our preferred cuisine that night), cafes, bars etc......and we were never left disappointed!!

I could go on about a number of other ways in which our stay in Prague was enhanced by this Hotel and its friendly and helpful staff (the bed, the breakfast, the cleanliness, the 24 hour access), but rather than bore you, I would simply suggest you stay here for as little or as long as you can...because if I ever make it back to Prague for another visit, I most certainly will be!!!