The hotel was very clean and the staff were all pleasant , it was also lovely and warm and the beds very comfortable. It had a very good shower. The buffet breakfast is very good. It is very handy for the tram no 22 which takes you to the castle. There is an Italian restaurant near the IP Pavlova metro called the Colliseum which does good food. The only slight problem is the walk back after spending all day wandering the sights, it is about 10 minutes walk from the top of Wenceslas Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis