The hotel is not as modern as some of the other Ibis ones I've stayed at before, but its sufficient. It's a little outdated, so I think its time for a revamp. Breakfast is a bit disappointing, quite a small selection of food and rather bland. Same food everyday, so don't expect to be blown away by the cuisine. The coffee machine makes terrible coffee, which is very disappointing as that's how I start my day (had to rely on Starbucks quite a bit for a good morning cup).
The location of the hotel was perfect for us, right next to Pavlova Metro station, making it easy to get around, so that was the big plus. There is free pin-less Wi-Fi which is also a big bonus.
All in all, a good hotel, not amazing but sufficient for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis