I traveled to Prague with my mom, and we stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. The stuff was very helpful - (made some local calls for us).The breakfast wasn't that diverse and did not offer enough vegetables for my taste, but was always fresh and quite good.The rooms are small but comfortable enough. The location was very convenient - you may use the metro station near by or just walk about 5-7 minutes to the Wenceslas Square (like we did) - that way you can enjoy the views of the city and burn that beer calories you will surely accumulate during your stay in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis