Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague
US$154
US$201
US$187
  • Breakfast included
Vienna House Diplomat Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$207
Travelocity
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
US$265
US$242
US$181
US$164
2,269 results
All reviewswenceslas squareold townart deco stylelobby barrecommend this hotellovely hotelcity breakmodern bathroomtea and coffee making facilitiesmin walkbeautiful citystayed here for nightshot and cold foodcentral locationreception staffshort breakexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2012

good location.good rooms.clean and quiet. good breakfasts.

Room Tip: rooms on the upper floors has some view on the city
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Pavlah, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay at the Majestic Plaza. We are very pleased you recognized and experienced the hotel’s convenient location. I am glad that you liked our rooms and you have enjoyed our breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Have just returned from our first trip to Prague and were delighted to be staying at the Majestic Plaza. The room was clean and quiet and the breakfasts were excellent. Best of all was the helpfulness of the staff - a special mention here for Roman who went above and beyond the call of duty to help me when I left my purse and credit card in a restaurant in the centre of town. Purse successfully retrieved and one very grateful person here - thank you Roman!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank RosieLee1
Pavlah, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Dear RosieLee,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review regarding your stay with us. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel and especially delighted with your comment regarding the rooms,breakfast and our staff. Your compliments have been shared with my team who were as thrilled as I am.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Prague.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

I just came back from prague where i stayed in this hotel for the 4th time, and every time i like the hotel even more. Great location, facilities, good prices and very helpful and friendly staff. The hotel is very clean and everything you could possibly want. Really cool Havana cocktail bar underground in the hotel. Will be back again in october and looking forward to it already.

John , Galway Ireland

Room Tip: Have stayed in a few different rooms during my stays. Just stayed in room 116, really good and spacious room equipted with three single beds if there are three people together.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank John D
Pavlah, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear John,

It´s always a great feeling when we hear our guests talk about their positive experiences about our hotel. It means a lot to us. We are pleased that our friendly staff made a good impression. Thank you and we hope you come visit us again.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I have been to this hotel in august, 2010. It was my first visit to Czech Republic and I haven't been disappointed by the hotel. Hotel is located in a good area, close to the Vazlav square. I've had a room with balkony, it was great. Clean, excellent service. Good and delicious breakfast. What's a pity that staffs can't understand russian language :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Pavlah, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear Blackcatwild,

We very much appreciate your feedback and we would like to thank you for your time to share your experience with other travelers. We are delighted to read that you had a nice experience and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon. We will do our best to improve the russian language, so when you will came back the next time I am sure that the reception staff will welcome you in your language.

Lucie Zoltánová,

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Very nice hotel, I organized a seminar with my customers there . Rooms were great (good price/quality), quality of the meeting rooms is great, and very good staff.
Even they help us to manage a boat tour in the evening ! Well I will go again there during my next trip to Prague and the location so close to Museum is perfect for night life !

Room Tip: Rooms on the 7th floor are really nice ! Beautifull view
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guests,

We very much appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you very much for your time and effort to do so. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.