“nice position , well run , clean with great staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague

Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague
Ranked #177 of 667 Hotels in Prague
england
“nice position , well run , clean with great staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was a very clean and well run hotel , both bars were very good and the staff were so nice.
The food was great and it was a place to get a very good nights sleep. All the people of prague were good to talk to and you seemed to be so safe , even when out at night , the staff on the front desk in the hotel did all they could to make your stay great. i have never been in a best western hotel that is not run well , will use them again and look forward to coming back to the Majestic.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank alanstrahan
Pavlah, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for such a lovely and warm comment following your stay at Majestic Plaza Hotel. As guest satisfaction is our goal number one, I am delighted to read you loved the hotel as well as the service.

It has been a pleasure to look after you during your stay. You can be assured all your comments have been shared with my team.

I am very much looking forward to your next visit.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 4-the time. And each time it was fantastic stay. Do not hesitate to book the rooms here.

As usual, excellent service, very good location. Hotel staff is very friendly.

I would advise high floors with beautiful view.
Breakfast is also fine. All the rooms are different, but very nice.
Special thanks to manager Lucie!

Definitely my next stay in Prague will be in this hotel.
I recommend it to my friends.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Константин П
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a warm comment regarding your stay at Majestic Plaza Hotel. Your compliments have been shared with my team who were as thrilled as I am.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Plaza.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great. The room and bed were very comfortable and the hotel Its located near enough to all the attractions that I didn't need to use any public transit. Its about 15 minutes away from Old Town and Charles Bridge, and may be a long walk directly to Prague Castle, but still doable with a good pair of walking shoes. The hotel's breakfast is very good and a lot better than I was expecting

Dear Guest,

It´s always a great feeling when we hear our guests talk about their positive experiences about our hotel. It means a lot to us. We are very pleased you recognized and experienced the hotel’s convenient location and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Thank you and we hope you come visit us again.

Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Lovely comfortable bed, enough room, quiet, and clean on our arrival. Subsequent cleaning of the room not so good. Breakfast was great and the restaurant serves lovely food. Free computer available for using the internet. If you want a reasonable hotel in the middle of Prague this is a good choice.
We stayed 7 nights and the servicing of the room was done properly once. Mostly all that got done was towels replaced and bins emptied (and on one occasion part of what had been put in the bin by me was dropped on the floor on the way out - squishy grapes which we then stepped in on the way in!) Minimal room cleaning when the room price is a bargain is OK, but our visit happened to include Easter and we paid lots, lots, more for those nights yet got less. Front desk staff were mostly helpful and friendly however no-one could tell me where to find a laundromat. Their in-house laundry prices were over the top.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We value comments such as yours as they help us to continue improving our service. I am very sorry if you felt that your room was not cleaned up properly. As always, we would have loved this feedback in person as we are then able to provide solutions and suggestions.

We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Prague and the Majestic Plaza.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

hotel location was good. staff was helpful. room was nice however was not properly cleaned. linens were not changed during our 3 night stay. price was moderate. breakfast was wide enough. car parking is an issue in all Prag. 25 euro/day parking at hotel car park. Walking distance to tram stop. From 22:30 no food available in hotel. Staff was moderate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pavlah, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us; we very much appreciate your feedback. We welcome and value your comments about our service. It is important for us to understand how our guests feel about hotel and what we can do to improve. I was sorry to learn you did not enjoy all aspects of your recent stay. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments. The linen is changed every 3th day, ofcourse if the guest want to change it more often it is always under the request. We do not have a night room service in our hotel but it is not a problem to ask at the front desk and they will order you the food from outside company and the porter will deliver it into your room. We are pleased that our friendly staff made a good impression and that you recognized and experienced the hotel’s convenient location.

Wolverhampton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were a group of 4 guys on what I would call a 'diet stag' do. I chose this hotel as the location seemed to be very central.. and it was, no issues with location. The rooms were decent sized and clean. The bathroom was also decent and clean. breakfast buffet was ok. I would stick to cereals and fruit however, the hot food isnt too appetising. My only real concern in marking down this hotel would be the not so friendly customer service, dealing with people as if its a chore, and also the WIFI. The WIFI is virtually non existent! and consequently cost me more for my stay in switching on my international roaming!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank smokinhuds
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us; we very much appreciate your feedback.I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your comfort and satisfaction are our highest goals. About the WIFI in the room I am wondering if you let our team know so they could correct this immediately. As always, we would have loved this feedback in person as we are then able to provide solutions and suggestions.

Despite this unplesant experience I truly hope that we will again have the chance to welcome you back to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Majestic Plaza.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The basics of this hotel are good, location and furniture in room and room layout was good. But the corridor outside my room stank of smoke and room felt like housekeeping hasn't finished the job. Bed was so uncomfortable and for second day the making up of room was so poor. Lobby feels grubby too. First hotel I've stayed at in a while I wouldn't want to return to

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.We welcome and value your comments about our service. It is important for us to understand how our guests feel about hotel and what we can do to improve. I was sorry to learn you did not enjoy all aspects of your recent stay.
I would greatly appreciate if you would be willing to take the time to contact me directly so I can follow-up accordingly.