“Prague's No1 !!!”

Hotel Residence Agnes
Ranked #1 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I would like to thank Frank and all his staff at Residence Agnes for such a wonderful and memorable stay we had with you last week for 3 nights. From complimentary transfers to and fro from airport,free room upgrade and welcome drinks every time we came into the hotel the list is endless. Never before have we stayed in a hotel to show such kindness and hospitality to every guest. We can't praise this hotel highly enough and will definitely recommend to all we know Prague's No 1 Hotel Residence Agnes!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Markmcc123
Write a ReviewReviews (3,382)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have never before been compelled to write a review for a hotel despite staying in hundreds of places over the years.
As a business traveler, I have been fortunate to stay at some very beautiful hotels. But as they say beauty is only skin deep, its what is inside that counts!
I have never received or experienced the hospitality, warmth, and comfort that I experienced at the Residence Agnes. Frank and his his team where truly outstanding! This was my first time to Prague and I was not sure what to expect, however the experience unfolded as dreamed
The car was waiting for me at the airport as arranged. Upon arrival I was greeted and introduced to all 3 members working that day. I was offered a drink and a sit down opportunity to review Prague, with an area map and the places to visit. This was a fantastic opportunity to familiarize my self with the area. My room was ready, clean and extremely comfortable and looked just like what the website suggested.
Frank and his team made my stay here very enjoyable. From making dinner reservations, to driving me to select destinations, they offered outstanding advice and insight...it was like having family and friends in town that genuinely cared about my well being!
This hotel is extremely well located in Old town and everything you need or places you want to visit are all easily within a few minutes walk.
Not sure what else to say but what an amazing hotel with outstanding customer service. I will never forget this experience.
Thank you Team Residence Agnes!!! Well Done!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor or above are a little quieter, and away from morning breakfast traffic in the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

An extremely warm welcome from
Martin on arrival with a glass of red wine.I was a solo traveller, my single room was more than adequate, with a huge bed and great bathroom.When I went to breakfast the next morning the staff had a strong sense of
making each guest feel welcomed.The breakfast buffet was more than enough for anyone to start their day.There was a wide selection of breakfast items.My only tiny criticism would be the quality of the scrambled and fried eggs,
The staff were extremely attentive and gave you great tips about interesting Prague.They are prepared to do anything to make your stay as perfect as possible.My flight back home was very early and Martin kindly prepared a packed breakfast which was really enjoyed later that morning.The hotel is ideally located to the old town
There are lots of restaurants near by,there is also a mini market very close to the hotel.
All the reviews about this hotel are well founded.This is a great place to stay.

1  Thank sambucada
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The customer service in this hotel is outstanding, from the email two days before asking if they could arrange anything for us, to the complimentary taxi service to the airport for our return journey. Nothing is too much trouble from booking tours, making reservations, offering advice. Every single member of staff want you to have the best time ever...and we did! The rooms are beautiful, the breakfast amazing and there's nothing better than a complimentary drink after a busy day being a tourist! The location is perfect for wandering about the city and again the owner is keen to give lifts to his customers to make sure they get to where they are going,. Having stayed in Residence Agnes I wouldn't dream of going to Prague and staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: The attic rooms are smaller with sloping roofs but quiet and peaceful - you can get a lift to the th...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights for my birthday and had a fantastic time. The staff were excellent, the best from any hotel I've ever stayed in! Breakfast was good and our room was very comfortable. We would not hesitate to come back again and have recommended this hotel to our friends and family.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was truly the most incredibly relaxing weekend away ever thanks to the incredible customer service at this hotel. Nothing was too much trouble - taxis, transfers and restaurant and tour bookings were all efficiently managed. I loved every minute of my stay and we will be back! Beautiful, stylish, informal and central. Great value for money. Don't stay anywhere else!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Perfect hotel! Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, all English speaking. Outstanding breakfast buffet! Extremely limited parking, but we were lucky and got a spot right in front of the hotel. Otherwise, the hotel will provide a shuttle to a nearby parking garage.
There was coffee and mulled hot wine to go in the lobby. We left with two complimentary bottles of house wine, one read and one white. Our room was on the first floor and completely refurbished. Clean and comfortable. Fantastic bed and an over sized shower.
We would recommend this hotel to our dearest and will gladly come back when we have a chance!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple