Hotel Residence Agnes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Antik(Prague)
3,465 results
All reviewstrain stationdinner reservationsold towncomplimentary winehotel experiencerestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffwalking toursmall hotelquiet streetjewish quarteramazing hotelcar serviceprague castlewelcome drinkbeautiful cityhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Having travelled to Prague on my own with two teenage girls and feeling a little apprehensive, I couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in. They were so helpful supplying lifts to sights so that we wouldn't have to waste time trying to get there or worry about which tram/bus or taxi to get. On the one day that we caught a bus home they printed out the timetables and underlined the stops for me! They also phoned up for diner reservations and suggested places to go. The hotel was very clean, the bedrooms a lovely combination of modern without being sterile and the breakfasts had something for everyone. All I can say is that we had a wonderful time which was as stress free as possible and I can not recommend this hotel enough.

Room Tip: We had a family room at the front which was spacious even with a large double bed and a double sofa bed.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights18th to 21st March and had a outstanding experience at this hotel. We were welcomed at the airport and transported,courtesy of the hotel and also Frank arranged courtesy transport back to the airport.When arriving at the hotel we were greeted by the staff and also given a drink.
On the first morning at breakfast which is outstanding with plenty of choice the staff presented us with a bottle of bubbly, they had noticed that it was my birthday after we had completed the registration form we also had a bottle of wine and fresh flowers in the room all courtesy of the hotel.Every morning we were asked what our plans were for the day and were offered courtesy transport to any location, Frank took us to the Castle after taking us on a short site seeing tour in his own car, The hotel has no bar but every time you returned you were offered free wine, beer teas and coffees.
Location is within walking distance of most attractions and the hotel is very comfortable and peaceful. Prague is a beautiful city and you will be spoiled for choice with restaurants and bars Frank will point you in the correct direction for the best czech cuisine this you must try.
This is the first time i have written a review and thought it a must do due to the excellent hospitality from Frank and his staff. Strongly reccommend this Hotel.

Thanks for a terrific stay Hotel Residence Agnes
No1 Hotel in Prague
Henry & Sharon
Bonnie Scotland

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 very comfortale and peaceful .
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My family and I recently stayed here and we're treated like royalty. I have stayed in many boutique and luxury hotels worldwide, this was the best service ever. Like the other reviews here, Frank and his staff look closely after your needs and exceed expectations on just about everything they can.

The breakfast is great, the hotel is very nicely decorated, it's located close to the center of old town and walking distance to most everything, Frank and his staff have an espresso, beer or wine at the ready whenever you want one, and offer to take you anywhere in town on foot or with a driver. We even saw him at a closeby Czech bar with his friends, invited us to join, bought us a round of drinks and we had a great time with great people. It was a special experience and one we will remember! In short, highest recommendation possible.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We have stayed at many hotels across the world small and large but Hotel Residence Agnes is, without doubt, the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Frank and his team were so attentive & caring it made our Ruby Anniversary and birthday break truly unforgettable. We had a bottle of wine in our room and we were presented with a small bottle of champagne for my husbands birthday. So touching. Frank offered to take us to some of the sites in Prague which was lovely. However we preferred to walk. The rooms are so comfortable and tastefully furnished. Spotlessly clean. Hotel is just a few minutes walk into the Old Town, so perfectly situated. I don't think I have ever written a Trip Advisor review but really felt I had to after finding this little gem. We definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room but I am quite sure all the rooms would be lovely.
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I travel a lot and had been staying in the different hotels from the basic one to luxuries and I've never been treated as welcomed as in Agnes.
Every person from the stuff including the owner Frank are super friendly, willing to help. Anytime during the day they offer you any kind help, free drinks and cookies. Just ask!
I was shocked when on my way to the airport I left a small bag with my stuff on the reception and Frank run to the airport to just bring it to me. Must mention the perfect location and very nice breakfast!!! Thank you, Frank and all crew of Agnes .

Stayed: March 2014