Hotel Residence Agnes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Antik(Prague)
3,459 results
All reviewstrain stationdinner reservationsold towncomplimentary winehotel experiencerestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffwalking toursmall hotelquiet streetjewish quarteramazing hotelcar serviceprague castlewelcome drinkbeautiful cityhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I were continuously delighted during our four day visit with the staff and ambience of this hotel. Magdalena and Linda set the tone with a most gracious welcome that included cold drinks, flowers, a map orientation, and a set of initial dining recommendations. Our room was very comfortable, quiet and nicely decorated. A bottle of wine was waiting for us when we arrived! The hotel lobby serves multiple hospitality functions: guests gather there after several hours of sight seeing for cold beer and wine (always complimentary.....), staff members use the area to orient guests and make suggestions, and many guests read there. I enjoyed watching the World Cup Championship on TV in the lobby with numerous other guests. Breakfast at the hotel is done at a very high standard with extensive presentations of hot and cold foods. The location of the Hotel Agnes is a major benefit: you are in a quiet neighborhood but only a short walk to the city center and minutes away from the river. I am an avid runner and enjoyed the immediate proximity to the river for early morning runs to the Charles Bridge. But the best thing about this hotel is the graciousness and genuine kindness and caring of the staff. I have travelled extensively throughout the United States, Europe, China, and Australia and would rate the Hotel Agnes staff as the best overall group I have met. Whether it is a complimentary drive in the hotel car, recommendations for a restaurant or simply a quiet conversation- this staff makes you feel welcome. I am grateful to Magdalena, Linda, Natalee, Bishi, Theresa, Victoria, Radka, and Martin and Martin for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I returned from a weekend break in residence agnes from 11th July until 13th July 2014. We were met by the driver at the airport and transfer was only about 25 minutes.

The moment we entered the hotel we had a very warm welcome from the staff we were offered free refreshments as we waited. Checking in time was 2pm but we arrived at 1030am they were very accomodating and got us a room less than half an hour after we arrived.

Staff were really helpful and would give advice on best places to visit and would offer free transfers to some of the sites or outline on a map how to get there.

The room was very comfortable and clean on first day I returned to beautiful flowers in the room and on the 2nd day a box of yummy chocolates.

Laura.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura M
ResidenceAgnes, Manager at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Laura M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your amazing review! So nice to read, that you enjoyed our service and your overall experience was memorable that much. Our hotel location is really perfect and it helps us to provide the best possible service.
I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and our amazing city Prague:)

Have a nice time and we will be more than happy to see you back as soon as possible:)

Yours sincerely Frank,Natalie,Linda,Magda,Radka,Viky,Bishi,Mates,Martin.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here with my daughter (to celebrate a special birthday) from 22-25 June. We arrived in the evening and were met at the airport by a driver from the hotel (complimentary if you book direct with hotel). Greeted on arrival by Martin in reception and sat down in the lobby with complimentary drinks and small cakes. Martin then proceeded to produce maps and info on tours etc. he was wonderful at marking out main places of interest and drawing routes etc. on the map. Offering to book any tours, theatres, restaurants etc. that we wished to visit. Our cases were delivered to our room and collected for us on departure. The room was great and so quiet considering in was in a capital city and sited so close to many of the main places of interest. Just a few minutes walk to the old town square (great for people watching). Breakfast provided great choices and we were even asked if we would like to take fruit and water out with us. We were asked each day if we needed any help with our plans, shown guide books, given complimentary rides to the Castle, Loretto Church and even one evening driven to a restaurant. Every time we returned to the hotel we were given complimentary drinks and asked about our day. We had lovely flowers in our room and a bottle of wine. From Frank (the owner) to all the staff we were treat like family - nothing was too much trouble. If you are looking for a hotel in Prague look no further, I promise you won't regret it. I have travelled widely with my husband and have never experienced such kindness or service anywhere. I definitely plan to go back.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed as if they would be great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Carol B,

we much appreciate your nice comment and we are glad that you share experience of your stay in Prague with other travelers.
I hope you had a pleasant flight and now are relaxing in your home :)

Please have a nice summer time and sometimes in afuture again in Agnes.

With warm regards from sunny Prague.

Natalie and co.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The service at this hotel is excellent. The hotel staff is always available and helpful to make your stay at Prague a great experience. The breakfast spread in the morning is really great, the location very convenient, they have free drinks and water available throughout the day and even offer a complimentary drop off to the castle area. The rooms are very modern. The only thing is that the rooms don't have much of a view, but they make up for this in the service they offer. We had to get to the airport at 5 am and Martin at the hotel offered to pack us a breakfast at 4:30 am. Excellent service and the fellow travelers at the hotel are really friendly too, so we exchanged some great tips on what to see in Prague.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mal007_12,

it was a big pleasure for us to have such a lovely guests
in our hotel:)
Thank you so much for your review here on TripAdvisor! We are really happy to read that you had wonderful time while staying with us in Prague . We believe that service makes all the difference and it is truly great to read such a positive feedback on our small hotel and service.We try to do for our guests the best and we hope,that the guests,and you too,will remember us for a long time :)

We will be more than happy to see you soon in our hotel again:)

Natalie,Linda,Bishi,Magda,Radka,Mates,Martin and Frank

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Home from home. No spa. No shops. No restaurant. But what a great place. Patio where you enjoy a brilliant breakfast. Top quality coffee on tap all day. Out of my 113 countries traveled, this hotel will remain in my mind. And we will go back. We were two couples and arrived as guests but left as friends. Frank, the owner, and all the staff are just simply the most wonderful people you will meet in Prague. Very well positioned to the Old Town and all the important sights of downtown Prague. Prague is simply stunning. Having a hotel like Residence Agnes was a cherry on the cake. Thanks Frank and team !

Room Tip: All 22 rooms are convenient, but check with hotel if you want to book on Ground Floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cachoc

Dear Cachoc,

we are grateful for your time to share your experience at Residence Agnes . I am really happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated the hospitality and personalized service of my team. Thank you very much and I am looking forward welcoming you back sometimes in the future.

Greetings from Prague.Frank,Linda,Natalie,Zbyšek,Magda,Radka,Martin,Mates.