Hotel Residence Agnes
US$188
US$175
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$198
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Lindner Hotel Prague Castle(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$164
Travelocity
  • Room Service
3,458 results
All reviewstrain stationdinner reservationsold towncomplimentary winehotel experiencerestaurant recommendationsthe entire staffwalking toursmall hotelquiet streetjewish quarteramazing hotelcar serviceprague castlewelcome drinkbeautiful cityhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I've previously mentioned other hotels had excellent customer service, however, Residence Agnes staff puts it on a whole new epitome of quality! My husband and I were greeted with a smile by Martin upon check in to the hotel. He greeted us in a very warm friendly manner, as if he were an an old friend. After a Hectic day, it made us smile. Martin then Offered us a cold drink, water or a glass of wine. We sat down at the table so he could share information about this wonderful boutique and beautiful city. To our amazement, he stated they would even drop us off the next day at Prague Castle since it was a half hour walk. We preferred to walk to explore the city. It was nice that the hotel offered the service! In my husbands and my many travels, never was there another hotel that projected the same sincerity, enthusiasm and warmth in their tone. As if you were part of the Residence Agnes family and their mission was to ensure you had the highest quality stay for your trip! On our arrival we were also given an automatic room upgrade. The rooms are spacious with a couch, desk, comfortable bed, free high speed wi-if, and very clean! On our second day, the staff placed beautiful flowers in the room with their signature wine. A wonderful breakfast is offered from 7:30am to 10:30am, it's written in the manual, if you leave early, they will prepare a package for you! Now why in the world would you want to stay anywhere else? This hotel is in walking distance to numerous shopping restaurants, tourist sites, old town, 5 minutes from underground metro line and a half hour walk to the magnificent Prague Castle. According to the Guinness Book of world records, it is the largest castle in the world! Another close walk is the St. Charles Bridge which has 30 statues on each side. One of the statues, St. John of Neomuk, is supposed to bring you good luck if you touch it and also ensure you come back to Prague. My husband and I waited in line to make sure we had a chance to come back to Prague. If we do, we will be sure to stay, without a doubt, at: Residence Agnes. Do yourself a favor and make your reservations here if you come to this amazingly beautiful city.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Frank could teach hoteliers around the world a thing or two about what good service means. All of the staff were fantastic, helpful and friendly.
5 minute walk to old town centre, lovely big bright room.
You cannot go wrong staying here

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmahon
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Once visiting and experiencing the hospitality of Linda, Magdalena and Frank, you will never want to be somewhere else in Prague. Great place, everywhere in the Old Town walk distance and oasis of silence in the middle of the big city.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Piotr K
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Frank and his entire team are at your service all day long. Frank offers to drive you anywhere you need to go. Frank took us to the train station on our day or departure and even carried our luggage into the train station and took us where we had to be to catch our train. He refused a tip, so Ii asked him to provide it to the staff. The staff are exceptionally helpful and kind. As other have indicated they greet you all day with a bottle of water or other beverage. The breakfast buffet has a variety of food, including local favorites as well as plenty of fruit. You will no regret staying at this hotel. BTW, they are convenient to all the major attractions if you wish to walk the city.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked great. We stayed in a deluxe double on the 4th floor, which meet our needs. Our room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StevenB-cpa
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Where do I begin? I received a quick reply to my email on making a hotel reservation & needed to make sure they have large bathrooms, something we Americans are use to. Frank & his staff are wonderful & go out of their way to show you their beautiful city! Everything is within walking distance. From the free airport pickup, friendly hotel welcome, free drinks during the day, delicious breakfasts & Frank even giving us a tour of Prague & driving us to the train station was way above our expectations! EVERYONE is so very friendly & always smiling & asking if they can help you. Everyone spoke English. The hotel once was a convent & has so much history that Frank & his staff will tell you all about. He even walked us to a restaurant near by the hotel to make sure we got there OK!!
We were going on a Viking river cruise with another couple & Viking put them up at the Marriot along with hundreds of other people. We didn't want to stay there & I went on trip advisor to find a boutique hotel. Residence Agnes caught my eye & boy did I hit the jack pot being able to stay there with my 6ft. 5in. husband who is usually quite cramped in European boutique hotels!! The room was quite large with a firm mattress, large bathroom & fresh flowers delivered twice!
As there are only 22 rooms, I suggest if you know you are going to Prague, book ASAP, as they were book all 3 days we were there.
I just wish that Frank owned other hotels in Europe that we could visit! :) I could go on & on but I think you get the picture. Why stay any where else.....Residence Agnes is the BEST!!! :)
Donna & David M.

Room Tip: all of the rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple