“You Won't Be Sorry”

Ranked #112 of 523 Tours in Prague
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Prague4gay is a professional guiding service for all LGBT+ visitors, their families and friends. All our exclusive tours are tailored to your individual interests. Are you interested in Prague's history? Art? 20th Century Architecture? The Jewish Quarter? We have something for everyone. Take one of our bespoke tours listed on our website or have one tailored just for you. Our motto is "Knowledge with Fun". Apart from a guiding service, Prague4gay serves as a gay info resource offering information for LGBT visitors to Prague, such as a full list of gay & lesbian venues, information on Czech gay partnership law, advice on accommodation, dining and much more. An important part of Prague4gay's activities is supporting a whole range of LGBT community projects, including Mr.Bear, Czech Sisters of Perpetual indulgence and Prague Pride, as well as the promotion of LGBT rights in the Czech Republic and HIV/AIDS awareness.
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“You Won't Be Sorry”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My partner and I traveled to Prague and had booked Petr as a tour guide. We were greeted at the airport by Petr and
his partner. Our 5 days in Prague were like having 2 weeks using Prague4Gay. We saw and learned so many things that we would not have had time for traveling alone. Always helpful, professional and knowledgeable. Their fees are extremely reasonable and we will use them
again when we return to Prague.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marc S

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I am now spoiled and must always have a private tour guide!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

In August of 2012 my partner and I with our two friends had the great fortune to go on a one week tour of Prague, led by Petr Prokopík and partner - photographer Trevor Sage of Prague4gay Private Tours. They went above and beyond the call of duty in so many ways it is difficult to enumerate.

Our tour of Prague and Český Krumlov with Petr was extremely enlightening as every step of the way, he pointed out architectural details as well as historical and/or religious significance of things we would not have even noticed if he had not been our guide.

Our small group had expressed an interest in experiencing some of Prague’s authentic evening dining experiences. Not only did Petr and Trevor point out restaurants that the locals ate at but they even joined us on many occasions, even though they were “off duty”.

I have a handicap and as such cannot ambulate for long distances without a break. On the first day Petr noticed the difficulty I had, he immediately adjusted the entire tour to build in adjustable and frequent rest breaks. Those breaks were not just stopping and sitting on a bench, no, he made sure that the breaks had a nice component like a coffee shop, a gay hot spot, etc. It meant so much!

Every step of the way our visit was enhanced and enriched by our guides, Petr and Trevor. Their humor and intelligence kept us entertained throughout our journey, and the English was exceptional!! The hospitality we experienced is a gift I will treasure all my life. I truly and genuinely appreciated Petr and Trevor’s selflessness and generosity. Petr and Trevor treated us very well and made the four of us feel happy and comfortable.

Petr and Trevor made our travels much more eventful and exciting. I cannot recommend Petr and Trevor of Prague4gay Private Tours enough. Petr and Trevor answered all our questions and literally made our trip to Prague one of the most memorable times of our lives. They are a treasure.

Petr and Trevor you have a home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida whenever you decide to travel there. I mean that. We will be your tour guide. Thank you! Thank you!

Visited August 2013
“so much with so little time to get it done”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

In Pargue on business and really wanted to get a very personalized tour. How many times am I in a city yet never get out of the hotel conference !!! This was perfect and in matter of hours not only did we have a great walking tour but also a few awesome beers and laughs. Highly recommend Prague4Gay, balance of history with community and just plain fun!

Visited October 2013
Bucharest, Romania
“Simply wonderful!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have been recommended the personal guide by our friend and expected something like it usually happens in city tours.
The outcome, however was an experience we remember with a great deal of pleasure.
Petr took us along on a walking trip through the must see's of Prague and beyond.
Prague is full of suprises and it's people (your new friends to be) just friendly and nice.
It was a trip that stays with us and not only we saw a beautiful city, we also made a beautiful friend.
I recommend it open hearted and I guarantee you a great time, with great people and memories.
Try it ... you will not forget it.
Enjoy.

Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best guides, ever!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Prague4Gay. Endlessly accommodating, immensely knowledgeable. The best tour guides I have ever used anywhere!

I visited Prague when it was bone-numbingly cold. Petr and Trevor strategically took us around the whole of Prague whilst making regular stops into coffee shops, restaurants, and art galleries to keep us warm the entire time. They really put a lot of thought and attention into both their tour routes and their clients needs/interests.

They were so knowledgeable about every aspect of the city, I feel like I could take the same tour route over and over and they'd have something new to say each time.

Visited March 2014