“Loving hut is instead!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Albio
Cuisines: Czech
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I don't think it exists anymore, nowadays there is another vegetarian, actually vegan restaurant - Loving hut.

2  Thank articok

Reviewed 17 April 2010

I was introduced to this restaurant, with its focus on organic and vegetarian dishes, several weeks before the end of my stay in Prague, and I believe I went at least twice a week for the duration of my time there. Good food tucked away in a peaceful little room, with a great market in front. The first place I'd send any visiting vegetarian friends.

1  Thank lageographe
Reviewed 5 May 2009

It's a small restaurant with organic food shop at the front. Albio serves delicious vegeterian meals. I highly recommend pumkin soup and spinach crepes. If you are around it's a must!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic
Reviewed 10 February 2009

Alright veggie food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 December 2007

Used to be my favourite before the new owners got the hold of it, who changed the big part of the restaurant into a organic food shop and only a very small part is left for the restaurant. I really love the soups here, especially the cream of Pumpkin soup is really delicious. The meals are a bit small for the price, but then again, they are organic! Try the delicious desserts.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook