“Maybe the best place in Prague”
Review of Bellevue

Bellevue
Ranked #9 of 5,820 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$67 - US$87
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Business meetings, View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We went there 3 days ago for dinner and trust me it has the best view a restaurant can have.
We enjoyed our meal and my wife was fascinated by the place and wanted the members of tripadvisor to know how wonderful this place it, it is highly underrated. Its a must try for all the tourists!

tomas_melich, General Manager at Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear IrelandP,

thank you for your kind review of Bellevue. I hope you had a good time and that we will see you again soon.

managing director

Write a ReviewReviews (3,259)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This restaurant had a modern decor decor that was warm and welcoming
I had a salad that had eatable soil!!! Not really but that it what was cleverly around it made with Parmesan and garlic I believe. We had the 4courses and all were superb . I looked on trip advisor before arriving and picked this restaurant and I glad we did,
The waiter also recommended a Czech wine that was very good it was a Riesling which I never drink but turned out to be delightful
The staff were very attentive but not over the top where you were not comfortable
There was 4 of us and we all said this was our favorite restaurant on our Europe trip
It also had a view of Charles bridge and the river

1  Thank Laura G

Dear horselover11,

thank you for your lovely review of Bellevue. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your evening with friends in our restaurant and I hopewe will see you again one day.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Absolutely fantastic experience. Came here for a special celebration and occasion and had booked this restaurant and its tasting menu as a surprise.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised despite high expectations. We were given a lovely window table with a view of the Charles bridge - service was impeccable. We didn't go for the accompanying wines, but had lovely drinks nonetheless.

Food came out looking amazing, tasting amazing and with amazing service. I ran out of adjectives to describe it! All in all it was a wonderful evening. Not cheap, but well worth it and highly recommended.

2  Thank Babelfish84

Dear Babelfish84,

thank you for your lovely review of Bellevue. I am delighted to hear that you have spent a wonderful evening with us and I hope it was not the last one.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Based on Trip Advisor recommendations, we booked a reservation before we left for our trip. Our meal was as wonderful as we had hoped. Starting with elegant but unstuffy service and continuing through three courses of outstanding food, beautifully presented on a large, airy balcony with a river view, we were simply thrilled with this dining experience. I should note that the wine suggestions were spot on, the gratis strawberry gazpacho a lovely surprise, the meal delicious and the evening a memorable one. This is a not to be missed restaurant in a city that has many good restaurants but none that seemed to combine all the pieces that make for a memorable evening.

2  Thank Merryl F
tomas_melich, General Manager at Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Merryl F,

thank you for your fabulous review of Bellevue! Great to hear that we made such impression on you and that you have enjoyed you evening.

I hope we will see you again one day.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really nice food very attentive staff.I would recommend you give this place a try. There are reviews on here comparing Bellevue to michellen star food I wouldn't go that far but it is very nice food

1  Thank nick2965

Dear nick2965,

thank you for your very nice review of Bellevue. Great to hear that you find our food very nice and lovely. I hope we will see you soon again.