“the best evening in Prague”
Review of Suteren

Suteren
Ranked #834 of 5,662 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 17 August 2013

For the second time I was in Prague, I spent one evening in restaurant Suteren and I was really suprised. It was my best evening and the dinner in Prague. The food was great, I had the Snails, Sea Bream and Cream Brulée. For the drink I had nice Czech wine for very good price. Service was perfect. What to say more? Go there and enjoy it!

1  Thank Renata C

Reviewed 15 August 2013

You can find here realy very good, nice, fresh and interesting meals for very reasonably price. Every working day perfect business lunch offer, and for dinner with family or friends it is great place.

1  Thank Vojtěch M
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We spotted this cellar restaurant when walking into town from Hotel General and thought it looked vey nice. We returned that evening and enjoyed a lovely meal at very reasonable prices at a table beside the impressive marine aquarium. Highly recommended

3  Thank BADGEREssex_UK
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This is probably the weirdest restaurant I've been to in Prague. When you enter, I'm too sure what kind of vibe you get.. the blue artificial lights, the big tank, sculptures, brick walls. It's like they have asked 5 different interior designers to create this place.
We are met by a man who seems to not be enjoying his day at work..he seems to be the only "waiter" at the place. I know that service is nothing you expect in Czech republic, but this guy is just really not enjoying a moment of taking our order. Barely says a word, when we want to goat cheese for starter he simply says "we don't have it".
Considering this was the most "expensive" restaurant on our trip, it surely had the worst service.
He charged 40:- for the cold bread that had most likely just been defrosted, which we didn't order anyway.
When we were ready to pay, he simply gave me the machine and left. So I did the whole payment process myself and then as he didn't come back for it or the receipt.. we left.

On a plus note.. the lamb was good. Nothing special, but I was just amazed and glad that at least the food was good! Therefore 2 out of 5, instead of 1.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We had a wonderful meal - the Czech traditional menu. The soup was particularly outstanding and the rest was delicious. It was a lovely quiet restaurant with great service and a beautiful tropical fish tank on one wall. Very good value as well with the three courses plus wine coming to £38 in total. Will definately go back on next trip to Prague. Easy to find and just far enough off the main tourist bustle to make it special.

2  Thank KMMK12