“Great food and service”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Restaurant was located close to the Denisa hotel and the Dejvicka metro station. The lamb was absolutely delicious. Our waiter was polite, understood English, and very helpful. The house wine was better than average.

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice discovery, great place!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We went there with 5 people, we trusted the owner to serve us a variety of starters - everything was really good - then we asked a plate of mixed grill served with fried potatoes - delicious - and we finished with some Lebanees sweets - also very good ! The bill was also OK, in total we had for 4005, CZK for the 5 of us, including the drinks. The restaurant is on walking distance from Dejvicka metro station - definitely a place to return to - as a last comment : we got a very friendly welcome - they spoke English and also French

Visited April 2014
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I've been going to thia restaurant for the past 10 years and I've loved it since the beginning. The food is exquisite, we usually get 5 starters to share between 2 people and always end up wanting more! The sujuk sausage is an all time fave, we love the cheese pastry and the lamb sausage as well. The staff is nice and helpful.

I defo highly recommend this place!

Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“Authentic Lebanese Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

It may seem strange when visiting Prague, to eat at a Lebanese restaurant but having visited the Lebanon several times in the past, I have always enjoyed the cuisine and therefore, seek out a place like this where I hope I can have good Lebanese food.
And I did have a very good meal; the restaurant was very quiet (being a Monday evening) but the 2 waiters were very pleasant and helpful and offered to explain anything on the menu that I was unsure of. With a glass of Staropramen beer, I settled down to look at the menu. And a very comprehensive menu it was too with many Lebanese delicacies on offer; the Tabbouleh was fresh and tasty and the Kafta Kebab was great, all with good sized portions. And to finish it off, my favourite dessert - honey drenched Baklava!
One of the waiters (from Tunisia!) had a long chat with me over coffee about this and that and it was a very pleasant evening. The room is nicely decorated giving a hint of the Lebanese culture and there is a good seating area outside which would be very nice in the warmer months. The nearest metro station is Dejvicka which is only a short walk away.
A visit is highly recommended if you want a change from the hearty Czech food and if you've never tried Lebanese food before, prepare to be delighted!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank CalBristol
El Paso, Texas
“Just what we weary travelers needed”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Delicious, spicy tandoori with salad and steamed vegetables. The manager/owner was very gracious and the breeze at the sidewalk table was welcome. Neat residential neighborhood right by our hotel. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013