“Bad service”

Ranked #930 of 5,536 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Mali Losinj, Croatia
“Bad service”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I ate duck with potatoes, not so tasty. Waiter forgot to bring me bread, I had to wait for 5 minutes, after I told him the second time... Nice atmosphere, but that's all

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
“Prague dinner”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Very nice location, very nice inside, nice stuff, very good food we had Prague plank, onion soup, goulash in bread.
We recomand this if you want to try good Czech traditional food.

Visited December 2013
Palembang, null, Indonesia
“What a crap.”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I went there with my girlfriend, to a degustation menu, I thought I was going to treat her to some fine meal. I was wrong. Between dishes there was a break of 17 minutes, I counted after the second one. Some of the dishes were "sort" of interesting, but dry chicken, cheap salad leaves and toast bread, the one you buy for 13 crowns in Albert, doesn't cut it.
The place has a sort of atmosphere.... of a place that was big once, and now is just fighting to survive. I say, let them struggle on their own. The money was not well spent, I could have gone for KFC instead.
The photo exhibited in large on the restaurant's profile says it all. What a crap.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Pedro P
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad bad service!!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I have been there with my girlfriend, the service that we get is a 5 stars minus!
I felt like a second sort of human, i think that the waiters thought that we are young and not gonna leave them the tip or something...
The conclusion is that if you are not a big group of old people don't go there, the food is good and taisty but the service is terebele!!!
We were begging for service while the waiters were running around a big table near us.

1 Thank Dima I
Singapore, Singapore
“Gone are the good old days”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This restaurant seems have their glorious days before, as you walking down that stairs you can see the various awards hanged on the wall but those were many years ago.

We only see one single waiter in the whole restaurant, and there were no other customer except me and my wife. The deco and atmosphere was very nice, they even have a piano in there.

Unfortunately the food was terrible, I ordered the beef (H. Medailonky, CZK350) where the gravey was good but the beef slice was totally over cooked, I told the waiter about it, he politely offer me another new serving, but I have lost the appetite already.

My wife order the salmon with herb (CZK240), taste is ok only, with the overall bill pluis tax it is totally not worth the visit. Hopefully they come out of it one day.

• Visited May 2013