“Good Tex-Mex in Prague”

Ranked #216 of 6,185 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 1 (City Center)
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I never thought I'd find good Mexican food in Prague, so Cantina surprised me. I ordered the chicken and beef fajitas, which came out quickly with fresh tortillas, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, beans, and rice. Everyone in my family enjoyed what they ordered (fajitas, quesadillas, caesar salad, tacos, etc). I would recommend making a reservation, which we did, because the restaurant was very crowded (even on weekday). The prices were also very reasonable for the amount of food you're getting.

1  Thank laysadc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We decided to eat here for our last night in Prague and are so glad we did. Superb service, great food and drinks. We are from the west coast of the US.. we know good Mexican food! Highly recommended for getting your mexican food fix in Europe!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Cheap, good mexican food.

My daughter looooooved the cheddar sauce :)

A cozy place. We ate there without reserving table, it wasnt that busy...

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We dropped in on a weeknight but did not have a reservation. Fortunately we were able to eat at the bar. We shared nachos and a burrito. Everything was very good and we are happy we ate here.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We loved our meal at Cantina. We were staying very local to the restaurant so booked a table for later on in the week. We shared Nachos (Huge portion!) and each had a burrito. The quality was excellent but I felt I had too much cheese in mine which somewhat drowned the meat. However the menu was so extensive I would have been happy to return there again if we had time. With water and a mocktail our meal was around 650czk.

Date of visit: July 2013