“Fantastic”

Prague Evening Beer Culture And Tasting Tour
Ranked #5 of 145 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free Walking Tours daily at 10:30 & 2 PM. Prague Castle Tour, Beer Culture Tour and low cost excursions to Terezin and Kutna Hora by private bus.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did the castle tour with Michael and I cannot recommend it enough! He was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture, and also had fun tidbits of pop culture trivia about the area. He was very fun and upbeat, too. Overall a fantastic time with him!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,054)
All reviews
in 241 reviews
"rafa"
in 406 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I did the Free Prague Walking tour the first day we arrived in Prague. Aris, our guide, was excellent. Very energetic, funny, full of interesting information, and helpful facts about the city (how to use public transit, which exchange bureaus not to use, etc.) The tour departs and ends from logical central locations and covers old town, new town, and the Jewish quarter. I’d definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a walking tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The good thing about the good tours is that you don’t pay upfront, you leave a tip at the end based on how much you liked the tour and bloody hell its good, during the tour you learn a lot of history about Prague and the people who live here and even learn some of the basic language! Our tour was by an American man named James and he was wonderful. We walked for about 2-3 hours so I definitely recommend good shoes

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday me and my friend went to do the free walking tour by Prague with Michael, he was so energetic, full of knowledge,sense of humor and fun facts (including some movie curiosities for the "nerds" like me),advices on what to go or what to do while we're in the city, that after the tour was over we decided to go in the next one to the Castle with him.
The sights are awesome, you learn a lot about the city, its history and legends, everyone should try it!