“Be very careful with tax refund”
Review of Botanicus

Botanicus
Ranked #35 of 450 Shopping in Prague
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

First thing they mentioned to us after we've walked in to the shop is spending over 2000ck then you can get tax refund. No asking of passport at the cashier when I made a purchase of approx 2100ck. All I've got given is the receipts in an envelope with info regarding Tax refund . No tax refund form was given nor mentioned. Worst thing is you can actually do cash refund on site and no words were mentioned. It's either the cashier was being slack or they were trying to cheat tourists.

2  Thank tooth33

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The sales girls just standing and talking loudly in the shop, not working or anything

The cashiers have no smile at all and the attitude is really rude

What make me most furious is when I walk in a more inside area of the shop, there is a middle aged man staff approaching me and asked me why I came in, he said normally this area is for group tourists only and asked why I am here, also asked me is it because I cannot find the products I want in the more open area, he sounds like I am sneaking in and wanting to steal things, if u don't want customers to go into this area please put some signal or benches restrict the people to come here

2  Thank Grace L
Reviewed 3 April 2017

It was a welcome change from the other major soap and aroma shops all around town. The story of how they grow and produce their products is impressive, however it does not really seem like value for money.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This places houses the best products I have used in terms of soaps & creams & essential oils. I would recommend to pick the soaps as your souvenirs from the Czech world :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is such a fun store (if you are someone who loves lotions, salves and soaps!). Great product line based on locally sourced botanicals and herbs. The best part is that the prices are more than reasonable. I bought a face lotion for my son, and he scoffed at it until he tried the product, where upon he asked me to go find him some body lotions!