“double check your bag before you leave store”
Review of Botanicus

Botanicus
Ranked #36 of 449 Shopping in Prague
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Botanicus store at Prague on September 12 at 12:30.I bought total 16 pieces products. Because the premier tax office at store opened at 13:00 pm, they told me I can leave my bag at store while I did shopping at other places. After I finished tax refund, I left store without checking my bag because I trust them. I didn’t find two most expensive products missing until I got home in Canada. It is hardly to believe such thing happened to me.It is a lesson for me. Hopefully it is a good advice for you. Double check your bag.

1  Thank Sandra09122018

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Botanicus deserves better, but the sales assistant there ruins everything!
Products are good and therefore quite famous equals a lot of tourists and cram full.
The S.A. clearly hates their customers and don‘t even try to pretend giving a good service! No smiling or thank you/ goodbye. Just rude attitude and evil looks. No motivation and zero interest.... very disappointing! Sorry.

4  Thank Kiki C
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We went to Botanicus last June, there were a lot of organic face care and body care products. The price is reasonable and quality is good. The salesperson in the shop is very eager to help us with our selections. We bought some face cream, body soap and eye cream to try. My face cream is nearly used up and I just hope there will be a retailer in Hong Kong so that we can buy some more of their products.

1  Thank kowaim
Reviewed 11 November 2017

You might want to remind your staff: "Botanicus is a magical blend of the organic, the traditional, modern technology and scientific principles and an abiding inspiration from the world of plants." (Inspired by plants?) I finally found someone to help me but seriously hard to figure out who works there or not -- at one point I almost walked out with the oils in my hand. Anyway the woman was trying to help but she did not speak English well enough so another woman came to assist (manager?) who ever she was I asked about Frankincense Oil and it was pricey - $30 - so I asked if they had a product already made that might help with arthritis and she told me I should go to a pharmacy! Wow -- so strictly cosmetic, no time to talk (she walked away right after she said I should go to a pharmacy) -- I got the oils and left. People I know inspired by plants and organic products don't act this way.

1  Thank Geeena
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Just like the previous person, it was full of Japanese tourist and couldn't get one person to look at me or explain the product. After reading the information off the labels...still everyone busy with the Japanese tourist, I picked few simple things and had to wait till someone could ring me up. It's sad for such a exciting product.. to be neglected.

4  Thank Amna K