- great location, just a few steps from the Charles Bridge
- lots of restaurants and gift shops nearby
- we had 4 keys for each door and we had to lock every door behind us so it felt like prison
- very bad wifi in the room
- bed was very bad, we booked a double room but it was 2 single beds combining into one, very uncomfortable for couples
- noisy, lots of noise from the street and the room next door
- the owner was kinda creepy. Also he charged us more than the amount in hostelworld receipt, saying that it was due to different exchange rate at the time of booking and time of arrival. I must add that we didn't have this problem in Budapest even though it was a different currency there too.
- water pressure is bad
- there was no microwave oven and the kitchenware was very old
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Bridge 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Bridge 2 Prague