1) Service: We were meant to stay in Summer 2013 but had to delay due to a passport issue. The hotel staff were very understanding and over several months of emails we were able to reschedule our visit to Spring 2014. They were great and had so much patience throughout while we sorted our plans, any other hotel would just have cancelled our booking! Thanks to them our holiday was saved.
2) Room: The hotel room was comfortable and clean and had everything we needed.
3) Location: Despite what taxi drivers might say the hotel is not far out and it is easy to get into the centre on a short tram/underground ride.
Overall it was a great sat and I would recommend this hotel highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxurious accommodation in our hotel! Hotel Silenzio offers comfortable accommodation and quality hotel service. Exteriors and interiors of the hotel in functionalist style meet the requirements of the most demanding clients. The hotel premises are characterized by practicality and straightforwardness, light, quality materials and graceful curves. Our hotel is suitable for both business and tourist clientele. The hotel Silenzio can organize corporate events such as conferences, seminars, team building and much more. Private parking and internet access is commonplace. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and guests can arrange transportation to and from the airport, taxi services, flights and tickets. We make reservations for you at restaurants and arrange tickets to cultural and sporting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Silenzio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silenzio Hotel Prague