“Do not expect extra”
Review of Inturprag

Inturprag
Ranked #564 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Well, really hard to find ....for the begining .... but not far from the metro Českomoravská and easy to reach O2 aréna.Building itself from the outside does not look bad, but it is worse inside. The reception untidy, the corridors terrible with weird smell. I read the reviews before so I rather did not use the elevator becuase it did not look safe for me and walked up to the third floor.I stayed only one night because of a concert in nearby O2 aréna. Was looking forward to have the breakfast in the morning but that was a big disappointment. I had just the roll with butter,ham and cheese - nothing really special but it was edible. Tried a coffee - awful and then picked an apple- that was ok. I had the connecting room nr. 37 - the furnishing adequate, bathroom too, but do not expect anything extra.So, for 1 night oversleep in Prague and 28 euros just enough.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 August 2013

That is a nice hotel in Praha 9. Near the hotel is a metro and a trade center. It is possible to park for free. What about hotel? There is a small elevator, and a very small shower. Good thing is breakfast, you can eat from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. My room was nice, maybe not beautiful but good enough. I'm contented.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank euproctis
Reviewed 18 August 2013

They did my roomreservation bad, and when I was writing an e-mail, I did nt got any answer. I was calling them also minimum 40 times, but nobody is answering. I think, the reception is working very bad, and they dont have any responsibility. This receptionists dont know what they are doing.

Room Tip: If you want to reserve a room in this hotel, dont do this with the receptionist. It s better to use...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Let`s start with a few good things about this hotel, before I point out the bad stuff. First of all, the hotel is in the vicinity of Ceskomoravska metro station and you can get downtown in no time and without any trouble. There's also a nice shopping center in the nearby O2 arena, so my girlfriend had a pretty nice shopping spree the last day of our stay.

However, the hotel's breakfast buffet is the worst I've ever seen in any hotel, and I had stayed in the hotels of lower categorization than Inturprag. There's just bread, butter and some cooked stuff that I just couldn't recognize what it was supposed to be, so I didn't eat. Since I love orange juice for breakfast, I was shocked to see just a pot of some colorless liquid that had some potential to have a taste if just there wasn't about 8 times more watter in it than it was supposed to be, but it definately wasn't orange juice.

Also, I had booked two rooms and a parking spot more than six months before our arrival, and received a confirmation email from the hotel. When we arrived I asked about my parking spot and the guy at the reception told me there weren't any free spots. I explained that I made a reservation that was confirmed by the hotel and the guy continued to argue with me about the hotel's policy not to make reservations of parking places and that the e-mail confirmed only the booking of the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The building of this hotel is old, rooms passed renovation, i.e. new furiture, nice bathroom. We stayed in Comfort room, which is suspect to be better than regular, I think it was only a little bit bigger because it was situated in the end of the corridor.
Breakfast is served from 7 to 10, continental buffet, quality OK. The only things I can claim is poor quality tea and their refuse to prepair ham and eggs :)
Connection to the center is good, metro and two tram lines (for lovers of sightseeing) are approx. same distance 300 m from the hotel.
I should recommend this hotel for the people who want to spend all the day visiting "old stones" and use hotel only for sleeping. N.B. It is situated in previously industrial area, trere is still a factory on south side of the hotel - a slihgt noise from generator...
The staff at the reception was smart and helpful.
Igor, palisady@gmail.com

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side seems to be quieter - on the south side is a factory building with generator...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank igor p
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We spent lovely time in Hotel InturPrag! We stayed there in May 2013 in a „Comfort” room. Great location (metro station in the near). I was affraid about the O2 Arena is very close to the hotel and they had „Sensation” party that time, but luckily no noise came out.

At first sight I didn’t know what to expect: the reception is located on a narrow dark corridor. It took 10 mins for the lady to find our reservation, which is quite long time and we were a bit confused about it… But after we entered our room, we knew everything will be fine! It is a very basic, but totally CLEAN and PEACEFUL hotel with nice staff! For free wifi ask the receptionist!

We had breakfast in price, it was absolutely OK! Fresh bread, cold buffet, boiled egg, salads, scrambled egg with sausage & mushroom. For drink lemon water, tea, machine coffee.

I have to say, for that price it was totally great! I absolutely recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lsgary
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Rooms were really old, but the beds and pillows were OK. We visited Prague for business and during the night I did some stuff on my laptop - I almost exploded because of their wifi (working 5 minutes, not working 25 minutes). Also guy from lobby was probably first day in his work (with all the respect).

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business