Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I could write a horrible review, but we didn't actually find it so bad. The room cost 13 euros so keeping that in mind I don't feel like I even have the right to complain.
Anyhow, we arrived to Prague really late and booked the first cheap hotel we could find. We took a taxi from the railway station and laughed so hard once we saw the neighbourhood- A bit sketchy area filled with concrete buildings and a huge sign that said "Business area".
The hotel reception had a clock that showed what time it was in New York. We found it really funny since the atmosphere at the hotel felt like we were visiting the Soviet Union.
The lady at the reception was somehow adorable. Even though we had made the reservation more than 2 hours before arriving, she said that there's a problem with the system. We waited at the reception while the receptionist went up and down the stairs, checking the rooms (for what?!), got another key and went up again.. That show went on for like 20 minutes. Finally she gave us a key to our room and we left the reception trying to hold our laugh.
After spending a good 5 minutes in our room the lady knocked on our door and said that we need to go to another room. We felt weird. I was assured we were the only costumers there, but she acted like it was the high season of this place. I have never laughed so hard I did that night.
Once we finally got a key to our new room, we opened the door and saw a bed that looked like someone had just got done having sex in it. I took a picture of the bed, went down and showed the picture to the lady. She said sorry and gave us a new key.
So now we got a key to a clean, empty room. We made it.
The bed was ok, the bathroom didn't have shampoo, the tv (from the 1980's) had two channels, the soundproofing was poor. There was a weird door in our room, and any of the three keys we were given (what for..) didn't fit the keyhole.. I had to move the couch in front of the door because I felt a bit uncomfortable.
I would definetely recommend this place to anyone who's up for an adventure - I haven't laughed as much as I did during our stay in a long time! It's not a luxury hotel, maybe not even good, but it's definetely great value for money and an unique experience you will not forget.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Frida M
Reviewed 22 July 2016

This is a very kind hotel near to the centre of Prague (on foot appr. 20 minute, by underground 5 minute). You can easily get there. The close environment is calm and quiet. The price was very good for us (it contains the accomodation and the breakfast and the dinner as well). The food was delicious and enough (buffet-stlye). Our room was on the first floor: comfortable, pleasant, clean and quite big and equipped, with separated hall and bathroom. This hotel has a very good price/value-rate. The staff is kind, helpful, friendly and well-educated.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank erdelyszky
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Well. If you're looking for a place to stay for a night, it's more or less OK. Reception desk and the service was very nice. Bathroom was quite modern, even had a hair dryer.

However, our room was stinking terribly (still don't know why, what was the source of such a horrible smell).

We had a buffet breakfast. There were few things to choose from (forget about scrambled eggs). The worst for me was kitchen service lady who scolded (in Czech) one of the (American, I guess) guests just because he took the wrong saucer...

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank basiak1119
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst hotel ever that I've been to and I'm not rich!

One towel (more like a hand cloth) per person, no shampoo (it's hand wash), smaller than 1mx1m bathroom, no paper towel, no fridge/iron/TV/AC... There's literally nothing in the room except a single bed (two single beds of you book a room with queen bed!) with a small sheet, a broken/old couch, a small desk and an empty wardrobe.

How on earth are they a 3-star hotel?!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank parhamap
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Location was really good. 10 minutes to centre via metro.
Breakfast was fine.
Service could have been little better, room service and etc.
All in all, for the price we paid it was ok.
But the receptionist had no idea we booked from budgetplaces and although we already paid few amount via this website she was demanding the whole sum which we had to explain before sorting the issue.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces