“The best one ever!!!!”

Ranked #20 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Milan, Italy
“The best one ever!!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

You should stay at this hotel!!!! It was the best experience in my life! The staff is just wonderful. Very processional. The blond lady at front desk (sorry, do not remember the name) was just amazing. Very attentive and professional. Brilliant services. Nice job!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
RingaileM, Director of Sales at Hotel General, responded to this review, 28 November 2011
Dear Marco J,

It was a great pleasure to receive such warm review.
We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Hotel General and hope to see you back on your next stay in Prague.

Mrs. Ringaile Radojevic

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I was in Prague for 2 days, and stayed in this hotel, it was great, and the service was also amazing.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Dear gabi_kzv,

On the behalf of all hotel team I would like to thank you once again for choosing hotel General for your stay and such splendid evaluation.
We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Hotel General and hope to see you back for the next stay in Prague.

With the warmest regards from hotel General.

Ringaile Radojevic
Director of Sales and Marketing
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We had an excellent stay in this lovely hotel and it was well worth the short walk to the tram.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Dear ellenwz,

It was a great pleasure to receive such warm review.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stop reading the reviews and book this hotel.
My fiance and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was one of the best, if not the best hotel experiences we've ever had. Cleanliness, friendliness, and a feeling of luxury were obviously priorities here and should be looked to by other hotels as to how to conduct themselves. The location was plenty easy to get to and from and the breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I've ever had.
The service was (again) friendly, but it was also very knowledgeable and helpful- no matter what we asked, there were recommendations and instructions from that wonderful staff.
AND they greeted us with champagne upon arrival AND because we were there on a honeymoon of sorts, left us a bottle of wine just to be NICE.
Fantastic. There is no way I'd ever stay anywhere else in Prague- if trying to operate on a budget, I may give up a meal here and there to afford the place.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Loratimes,

It was a great pleasure to receive such warm and evaluative review on our hotel.
We are always glad to receive reviews from our guests and all the notes given are important for our future improvements.
We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Hotel General and hope to see you back on your next stay in Prague.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The Hotel General beat our expectations. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We even extended our stay because we enjoyed the city of Prague and the Hotel General so much. Thank you for such a wonderful and memorable stay.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TrishaT60922
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This was truly the cleanest and friendliest hotel I have ever stayed at. I am a clean freak and I was absolutly thrilled with how clean this hotel was. I usually get the willies before I slip between hotel sheets, but this place was so spotless, I didn't think twice about it. There was no doubt in my mind that everything was fresh. There was not even one spot of mold in the shower grout, I have stayed at tons of hotels and i'm not so sure I have ever seen that. There also was not a speck of dust in the place. I actully seen one on the maides cleaning the dust out of a lighing fixture, I was quite impressed. We had a junior suite and i was not overly impresses with the size, I worked though. The bathroom was VERY nice and a good size though. My husband did not like the bed, but I thought it was okay. (probably because I knew it was clean :)
The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. The desk clerk explained the very simple to use tram system to us and was basically a travel agent/tour guide who spoke perfect english. The resauraunts she recommended were wonderful also. Do not skip the breakfast buffet at the hotel, it was quite nice.
We will not even consider staying anyplace else should we visit the beautiful city of Prague again! Enjoy!
The breakfast buffet was pretty nice also. Definatly worth the time.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank makaylee
Mtunzini
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Excellent and friendly hotel, easy transport connections to Prague city centre, although the walk is only +- 2km. Good restaurants in easy walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple