“good place for lunch”

Ranked #288 of 5,702 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had lunch at the terrace. We took pizza and lasagne. It took quite sometime to get the food, which the waiter did kindly tell us before hand. We didn´t figure out that there was quite a hassle upstairs in the restaurant where they had somekind of lunch buffee.

The pizza was good, nothing special tho. The base wasn´t quite as crispy as it could have been. My lasagne was also tasty, but could have used a bit more salt. The parmesan brought to the table did its job tho.

Nice restaurant close to the Palladium shopping center and friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ordered pizza with mushrooms (Margharita del Fungi), it was very poor. The food was burnt and the drinks was not only expensive but also too short to go with food. Wouldn't recommend food from here to anybody

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very good place for pizza and pasta!!! Quality of the food very good, staff very attentive, atmosphere very nice, one of the best place for pizza and pasta in Prague

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very nice restaurant and atmosphere. But meals are very expensive and quality is low. Small portion. We order pasta, and after 1 hour at home we must take second dinner. I can´t recommend this restaurat.

1  Thank Niki K
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

When I saw an option for all-you-can-eat pasta and pizza, I nearly wet myself. I had glorious dreams of a pasta cart with 10+ varieties that I could choose from. Buttt, in reality, a waitress comes by every few minutes with a pan of pasta or pizza and offers you some. I thought you could try a bunch at once, but with only getting a few bites every few minutes, you feel full much faster. The pasta was delicious though. I'd just order a plate. The concept of the all-you-can-eat is appealing but just not worth it.

Aside from that, everything tasted really good and our server was absolutely wonderful. So if you come and order a regular dish, it'd be five stars. :)