“Fantastic even if you don't like chillies!”
Review of Chilli Point - CLOSED

Chilli Point
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Our chefs prepare meals with outstanding care. Enjoy your meals! Meals are prepared from fresh ingredients only. We will be happy to spice any meal with chili upon your request.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place shouldn't be missed. It's a good restaurant that provides well cooked food at reasonable prices. The menu is largely chilli based but it's not a place that caters for chilli idiots, the food is very well prepared and the chilli is not overpowering. The front of house staff are friendly and knowledgable and will give you lots of advice to make sure you choose a meal that you will enjoy. If you're a chilli lover like me, you can order hot but no matter what you choose you will be impressed with the delivery.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Food and service amazing wish I could have tried the whole menu.. Only discovered on last day so my advice visit on first day so you can go back again and again!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

One of the best restaurants that iv'e visit. Very nice concept in fare prices. Dont be afraid of the menu and be prepare for HOT lounch or dinner.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

After six months of almost daily lunches in Chilli Point I am finally writing the review. I did not want to but I promised. Let me explain - I love this place, I love the food, I love the shop. I love the staff here!

And I am scared that one nasty day guys in Chilli Point will get their Michelin star and my lunches here would be over... :-)

Please do not steal a seat in Chilli Point from me because it is a highlight of my day and I guess I cannot live without their meals anymore!

And as for the title...my wife is jealous when I come home a talk about my lunch all the time :-)

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

A small restaurant that by my count has only 6 tables. We love spicy food and the chef did not disappoint. Excellent presentation and tastes even better! Good service as well to boot. It would be wise to make reservations.