“Great food at an affordable price”
Review of U Maleho Glena

U Maleho Glena
Ranked #357 of 5,862 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place while walking around the Charles bridge area and went in for a beer and some lunch. Service was great and the food was wonderful. Spent about 7 euros on schnitzel and pilsner. I highly recommend this place to the hungry or thirsty traveller

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place, with good, not to loud music. Very friendly waitress. Maybe not the fastest service. But I the best of all is the food!!! Ribs are delicious, goulash best we tried in Prague

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This bar - restaurant is perfectly situated in Mala Strana near to the Charles Bridge. I like a lot the atmosphere of this bar, good drinks and food is average. Its usually full and I think ist because of the nice atmosphere, you can meet there tourists aswell as locals. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Can't comment on the food as we did not eat here but it was always really busy diners. Stopped off here on a couple of nights for a couple of drinks Service very good and so were the prices.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I go to this bar from time to time with my friends. Staff is nice. I like the interior and sometimes I enjoy the concert downstairs. I find it nice that the jazz bar is so small. It creates nice atmosphere. But it really became just another tourist restaurant because of the cooking. The kitchen is below average. I tried to eat there twice and unfortunately I am not going to eat there again. The fried cheese was frozen which means no taste and lets face it a bit overpriced. I tried other things too but wasnt impressed.They should improve the cooking and it would make all the difference.