“Nice little bar off the beaten track”
Review of Cash Only bar

Cash Only bar
Ranked #4 of 126 Bars & Pubs in Prague
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Great cocktails and a really nice place to have a drink away from the crowded old town. It's tucked away but the cocktails were excellent, if a little bit pricey.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Abit like anonymous shrink office bar we headed to hemmingway bar to be told it was full. So we headed for their sister bar cash only. It was really warm inside and we headed downstairs. I had an elderflower cocktail. It's name escaped me. It was gorgeous but the espresso martini was possibly the nicest cocktail I have ever had. By my own admission I am no cocktail expert but this was gorgeous. Especially when I was feeling a bit blerh from beer which is why we moved onto the cocktail bars. Would love to come back and try some more

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The atmosphere fits Prague really well, kind of a dungeon that the bar sits in. The staff were really friendly and the drinks were truly amazing! A little on the pricey side, but well worth it! Also easier to get a spot than their sister bar, Hemingway.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Really nice bar with amazing drinks and friendly staff. Highly recommended! The bar was not so crowded.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Very cute and modern bar. Worth visiting for sure. The service was very friendly and helpful! Great selection of drinks as well!

Date of visit: September 2018