“SUPER”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Martine R
Nimes, France
“SUPER”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very nice flat. All is new, bed is very large and confortable.

It's possible to park free the car along the street near flat.

About 25 mins to reach by feet the center of town.

Thanks to Michaela who recieved us very kindly

Ina D
Ruse, Bulgaria
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hello guys:) I'm in love in this place. It was like I'm at my home! We stay there for two nights and we have a lot of supports from the hosts. She was so nice woth us and explain everything- the parking area, the rules of the house, how to get train/ bus to the city center- everything who we need. I was with my Mom and my Father, my Mom like so much the smell of the laundry/ bedroom sets :D the area was quiet, the bus stop was close. Everything was perfect and thanks a lot for everything. I hope one day to see you again ❤️

Arvind G
New York City, New York
“Best place to stay in Prague, comfortable and clean and convenient.”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I highly recommend this apartment with NO reservation. In addition to it being spacious and quiet and very safe, with a nice bath and well-equipped kitchen, it was in every way ideal for me. A couple will be very comfortable too as the bedroom is pretty large. Altogether an excellent value.

Eleanor60...
Vancouver, Canada
“A wonderful home away from home”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This apartment is in a great location - away from the tourists and in a real neighbourhood that is also quiet. The trams are not even a five minute walk away and will get you anywhere quickly. Good walking location too - up to the castle, to the river, New Town, and even Old Town. And Michal and Michaela are just wonderful, and not only maintain a clean and well-cared for apartment, but also provide a genuine sense of welcome. I stayed here for almost two months and loved it.

Arvind G
New York City, New York
“I felt totally at home in this convenient and comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was everything I desired for my short stay in Prague. It was in a nice quiet residential neighborhood conveniently located just ten minutes by tram from the center of the city. The apartment is roomy, clean and pleasant with all the appliances in the kitchen and bath working perfectly. Above all Michal, the owner, is as friendly as can be, always there to answer your questions about the apartment and/or the city and getting around etc. I am totally pleased with my stay there.

Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cosy Place”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This holiday rental was a fantastic little gem set in Prague. The property was modern and has been decorated to an cosy standard. The property itself has all the necessary appliances and equipment needed to have a comfortable stay if you wish to self cater.
On arrival the owner had already provided the key. The owner herself was extremely warm and welcoming and explained if we needed anything to contact her and nothing was too much trouble.
The Location of the Appartement was excellent, Perfect to start City Tours from there. In the near you find Everything needed, Supermarket, small Stores and Connections to Bus and Tram.
I would have no issues recommending this property to my friends and family and we will come back.
Thanks you, Sweet Place!

Casey R
“Highly Recommended :)”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

First off I'd like to say that the photos don't do the apartment justice, the apartment is a lot bigger in person and very spacious which was a pleasant surprise.

The apartment is in a nice area so we had no disturbances during our stay but also we were only a short tram journey away from the city centre, meaning going to and from the apartment didn't take up much of our holiday time, plus the trams are frequent.

You have all the local amenities nearby such as a mini supermarket, Lidl's, fast food etc.

The kitchen was well equipped and a great way to save money on food and I really liked the fact that there were a few bits (such as toiletries and a few beers etc) left by previous guests that proved very handy.

What else can I say..... the apartment was clean, good value for money and we would without a doubt stay again.

Last but not least the owner Michal and his assisstant, kept us well informed and made us to feel welcome and ensured that we had everything we need - I highly recommend you stay here for an enjoyable stay in Prague.

(P.s having the PC speakers was very much appreciated and a nice little touch when wanting a few of my favourite tunes on.)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing