“perfect for us”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“perfect for us”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for a week. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, but is just a short trip away on the No18 Tram. For example it is only a 15min journey to the Charles Bridge stop.
The apartment itself is modern clean and very well contained. There are local bars, shops and also a Lidl which is only 5mins walk away.
As we only scratched the surface of Prague and its surrounding area, when we come back we will, with out a doubt book to stay in this apartment

Martine R
Nimes, France
“SUPER”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very nice flat. All is new, bed is very large and confortable.

It's possible to park free the car along the street near flat.

About 25 mins to reach by feet the center of town.

Thanks to Michaela who recieved us very kindly

Ina D
Ruse, Bulgaria
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hello guys:) I'm in love in this place. It was like I'm at my home! We stay there for two nights and we have a lot of supports from the hosts. She was so nice woth us and explain everything- the parking area, the rules of the house, how to get train/ bus to the city center- everything who we need. I was with my Mom and my Father, my Mom like so much the smell of the laundry/ bedroom sets :D the area was quiet, the bus stop was close. Everything was perfect and thanks a lot for everything. I hope one day to see you again ❤️

Arvind G
New York City, New York
“Best place to stay in Prague, comfortable and clean and convenient.”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I highly recommend this apartment with NO reservation. In addition to it being spacious and quiet and very safe, with a nice bath and well-equipped kitchen, it was in every way ideal for me. A couple will be very comfortable too as the bedroom is pretty large. Altogether an excellent value.

Eleanor60...
Vancouver, Canada
“A wonderful home away from home”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This apartment is in a great location - away from the tourists and in a real neighbourhood that is also quiet. The trams are not even a five minute walk away and will get you anywhere quickly. Good walking location too - up to the castle, to the river, New Town, and even Old Town. And Michal and Michaela are just wonderful, and not only maintain a clean and well-cared for apartment, but also provide a genuine sense of welcome. I stayed here for almost two months and loved it.

Arvind G
New York City, New York
“I felt totally at home in this convenient and comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was everything I desired for my short stay in Prague. It was in a nice quiet residential neighborhood conveniently located just ten minutes by tram from the center of the city. The apartment is roomy, clean and pleasant with all the appliances in the kitchen and bath working perfectly. Above all Michal, the owner, is as friendly as can be, always there to answer your questions about the apartment and/or the city and getting around etc. I am totally pleased with my stay there.

Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cosy Place”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This holiday rental was a fantastic little gem set in Prague. The property was modern and has been decorated to an cosy standard. The property itself has all the necessary appliances and equipment needed to have a comfortable stay if you wish to self cater.
On arrival the owner had already provided the key. The owner herself was extremely warm and welcoming and explained if we needed anything to contact her and nothing was too much trouble.
The Location of the Appartement was excellent, Perfect to start City Tours from there. In the near you find Everything needed, Supermarket, small Stores and Connections to Bus and Tram.
I would have no issues recommending this property to my friends and family and we will come back.
Thanks you, Sweet Place!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing