“Great views and good drinks”

New York Cocktail Bar at Hotel U Prince
Ranked #86 of 682 Nightlife in Prague
Reviewed 5 April 2014

U Prince is in Old town square with a one of a kind roof deck so you know you have to pay for more than just the drinks and food. You pay for the experience. While this was not cheap, it was definitely worth it. Had a couple of drinks as the sun was going down, the place was quiet and the views spectacular.We were thee in March and were lucky with the weather so it was still quiet. I would guess it might not be the same in the height of tourist season but when the weather is unexpectedly warm this place is perfect.Hope to go again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Been in Prague for almost a month and found out about it when i visited the Old Town's Watch Tower! I visited it an hour later for an early coctail and i came back many times since! The price was a bit more expensive than others but for me it was perfect because the view was worth the difference and more!
I felt i was some centuries back when i sat there with my friends sipping in the view and enjoying the jazz music.. if you are for crazy experience, that is not the place for you! It is perfect for a romantic night, for a goodbye Prague quiet evening with friends, why not for a proposal??
I really loved it!

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Nothing to see downstairs but the terrace with the view is a must.
Tourist orices of course but amazing to be there under a hot lamp and blankets.
Loved it

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My mother and I recently visited Prague and stopped into this hotel restaurant as it looked quite charming and was very close to the Old Town area. The service was somewhat lacking and in reviewing the final bill were were charged a "cover charge" even though we both had ordered food and beverages. When we questioned the fee, we were told it was to cover the cost of the "condiements" which I guess was the small basket of bread dropped off prior to the meal. Would not reccomend.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Cocktails and sneki on the Terasa is amust do in Prague. Pass on the dinner menu, Caffe Italia is better if eating in Staromak