“Nice place for spending time”
Review of Penzion Patricia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Telc
Penzion Patricia
Ranked #14 of 21 Telc B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We spent a very nice moments at this guesthouse during our extended weekend. We evaluate very positively the proximity of the historical center as well as privacy in the garden. We and our dog together were excited about the owner´s friendly approach and will definitely like to come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Penzion Patricia

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Telc is lovely small town. It is so bad that I wasn't able to enjoy the loveliness of Telc because of the horrible situation in Pension I stayed.
My review is my experience as a single person staying a single room.

Let me start with good then bad.

Good.
- Patricia was nice in some way. I think it was sweet that she put apple from her backyard in my room after she saw me enjoyed eating it.

Bad
-dirty
-Smell of animals in everywhere especially in Main entrance area. I love pets but not smell.
-No fan nor window in shower place and restroom. - hard to take shower and hard to get rid of dampness and smell.
-no hot water in sink. You have to use kitchen sink to wash your face.
-they don't clean the place daily.
-they don't replace towel daily. I had to ask for it and Patricia acted like she was doing something special.

Overall, it was very unpleasant staying in the pension.

Room Tip: I don't know about good room in this pension. Telc is small place. You don't have to stay...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2013

What a lovely place to stay! Patricia is the sweetest lady you will ever meet and did everything she could to make our stay wonderful. Telc is a small town, so you will probably run out of things to do after 1 to 2 days, but there is plenty to see and explore in the surrounding area and Patricia's place is a perfect launch pad. I would definitely go out of my way to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed here 3 nights this last month in the apartment. My wife and I and two sons in their twenties. Patricia could not have been more accomodating and helpful. The apartment was large, clean, and comfortable and, as we did our own breakfast, the shops just off the square were very convienient, as was the fridge. The bathroom was clean and very functional and we had brand new towels. It was a great location from which to explore southern Bohemia/Moravia. We parked on the square with Patricia's certificate which was an added plus. Her dog and cats were very friendly and added to the charm of the place, but we only ever met them outside and they never came near our apartment. This place was a great value for a traveling family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We spent three nights in Telc and two nights in Olomouc. We liked both, but especially Telc. There are a number of very interesting old castles in the area to visit. Pension Patricia is cozy. Patricia is great hostess. Borka, the Golden Retriever, is great also. Paul.

Room Tip: The best deal you can get - garden just next to square, privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We spent one night here and found Patricia to be very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our room was comfortable and warm. We met the dog and two cats, but they did not even try to come into our room. We have found beds and bedding in Czech Republic very different from home, but this is part of the travelling experience and cultural difference. Patricia's beds and bedding were much better than some we have slept in! Patricia advised us on where to go to get the most out of our short visit which was really helpful. We also learned a lot about recent Czech history from her. We would definitely stay here again next time we came to Telc.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2012

At first I thought it had been a great deal: just a few steps from the main square, quite cheap, the hostess (Patricia) was extremely helpful answering my questions via email before booking, and also when we arrived explaining where to get groceries, the best places to eat, what to do, what to see. As someone said before, the bed had no cover sheet, but have been living in the Czech Republic for a few years now, I know it's a comom thing (although not quite hyginic...).
But that's the thing, the place is nothing much than a good located simple pension, with a great hostess. It served the purpose as we were staying only one night. But she has many pets (a dog and 3 cats - that I could count!), so if you are not an animal lover, or have any allergies, the place is def not for you. She told us as soon as we arriived about the pets, and said exactly the same thing. I'm not very keen on cats, but have lived in places where they were around and didn't mind. The only problem for me here was that the cats were everywhere, INCLUDING IN YOUR ROOM.
It's an ok place to stay for a short term, I wouldn't reccomend for more than 2 nights.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple