Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$55
PricelineUS$55
TripadvisorUS$55
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in November 2016. We found it warm comfortable and convenient for the centre of Brno (brisk 10 minute walk). There are several eateries nearby and this is useful as the hotel only provides breakfast. The breakfast was varied and not the same everyday. One wish that I would have had was that there was coffee and tea in the room but this was not a big hardship as the mini bar was adequately stocked and not expensive. The bathrooms were pleasant and the water lovely and hot. One further thing to add is that the free wifi was excellent.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, and unfortunately had a terrible nights sleep. The mattress was like sleeping on the floor. I was also only given one pillow. General cleanliness of the bathroom was good, the bedroom not so much. I found hairs that didn't belong to me on the bedding, and there were no duvet or covers as seems to be common in Czech Rep. How this suggested that the blanket had not been cleaned after every occupant, and stains on it further suggested this. The carpets in the hall ways and stairs were all clearly showing signs of age, granted it is currently winter so dirt will be an issue. My room also had a minibar fridge which decided to turn its pump on every hour throughout the night to help me stay awake even more.
I noticed a lot of graffiti on the walls outside which detracts from the building, this seems to be common of the area unfortunately.
Would I stay here again? No.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stoobert
Reviewed 13 September 2016

While you can tell the age of the building which probably used to be a private town house rather than a hotel, the room was spacious and clean. There was also wi-fi. Breakfast was small but enough. Free parking was available on the main road outside. A definite plus is the 10 min walking distance to the beautiful centre of the old town plus the fact that you can easily travel in and out by car.

Room tip: ask for a room facing out the back into the patio
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I have to say that the room we got was the last room available. Anyway it is not acceptable that a room on the main stairway is rented out when the hotel personell knows what can happen at night. We went out for dinner at a good place suggested by the locals and got back around 11.30 pm. At midnight we were in bed and could sleep in till 2 am then a horrible mess started until the morning. O0 to 2 am drunk man getting back. 2 am till 4 am drunk group of young women shouting and arguing. From 4 M to 6 am a waters cleaning just outside the room all the mess. The the prePration of the breakfast until 7 then all the kids wake up and you haven't slept all night.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claudia C
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I like the Arte. Good location. A very good simple hotel. No gym or spa.A bit on the basic side but free wifi and good staff make up for the less corporate feel.
Close to main routes and city centre. Tasteful decor.

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter
Date of stay: August 2015