Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$55
PricelineUS$55
TripadvisorUS$55
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Business trip, 3 days, with colleagues. This hotel is not fancy, but has a charming "East-European" style and feeling. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Rooms are well equipped, good beds, clean and comfortable. When we arrived it was +38C outside, so I was so happy to see a brand new AC in my room! Breakfast was of good quality and reasonable amount of choices. I appreciated orange juice from freshly squeezed oranges as well as real scrambled eggs, not made from powder (as in many large chain hotels). If you like jogging the location is perfect as there is a large park across the street. The park is lovely, and there is also tennis courts and several "water holes" there. I certainly appreciate 5 star hotels, but this one can be recommended all tough it is probably not more than 2-3 stars on the scale. we had a lively stay here!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Overall good but nothing outstanding. Ideal if your are looking for accommodation with a slightly unusual interior design.
Breakfast is Ok could be a little bit more wider selection. Not tried the sauna.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice small hotel. Clean rooms, nice shower, but breakfast is limited. Not far from Brno Airport (about 20 minute) . there are few food places near by and a Tesco complex at about 1.5mile away that has shops, food court and few things.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amro341
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in November 2016. We found it warm comfortable and convenient for the centre of Brno (brisk 10 minute walk). There are several eateries nearby and this is useful as the hotel only provides breakfast. The breakfast was varied and not the same everyday. One wish that I would have had was that there was coffee and tea in the room but this was not a big hardship as the mini bar was adequately stocked and not expensive. The bathrooms were pleasant and the water lovely and hot. One further thing to add is that the free wifi was excellent.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, and unfortunately had a terrible nights sleep. The mattress was like sleeping on the floor. I was also only given one pillow. General cleanliness of the bathroom was good, the bedroom not so much. I found hairs that didn't belong to me on the bedding, and there were no duvet or covers as seems to be common in Czech Rep. How this suggested that the blanket had not been cleaned after every occupant, and stains on it further suggested this. The carpets in the hall ways and stairs were all clearly showing signs of age, granted it is currently winter so dirt will be an issue. My room also had a minibar fridge which decided to turn its pump on every hour throughout the night to help me stay awake even more.
I noticed a lot of graffiti on the walls outside which detracts from the building, this seems to be common of the area unfortunately.
Would I stay here again? No.

Date of stay: November 2016