“Good food for good price”
Review of Valoria

Valoria
Ranked #26 of 943 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Was there few times alone or in a couple, always satisfied with the food quality and the staff. The place is out of the city center next to the busy street but don't worry to sit down in the garden during the summer it wasnt so loud as I expected.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I visited several times the Valoria by the past (6/7 years ago) and at one point of time (3/4 years ago), I found the quality still very good, but a bit decreasing.

I decided to try it again after I saw all the positive critics. And I have to say that I was not disappointed at all.

I tried the smoked salmon, my wife the foie gras and both where perfect (being French and loving/cooking foie gras, it was perfectly prepared.)
The main courses were also delicious. I tried the "morsky vlk" (Bar or Loup in French) and it was excellent and tasted very fresh.
The last part, the desert was as well very good, though, the presentation of the "maliny mascarpone" could have been more creative and not served in a glass.

One additional point, if you like Irish Coffee, try it there. They are preparing it in front of you and it's delicious.

One point which could be better is the choice of wine. They are proposing foreign wines, but very short list and at unaffordable prices.....

Overall, it's really an excellent place in Brno. I'll go there again.

1  Thank wimereux
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My friend took me there in Frebruary 2013 for a three-course menu and I enjoyed this event very much. Somehow I did not trust my happy feelings and decided to prove them. This time I took three friends of mine to test what the quality of the restaurant is. Each of us had different meals, all of us were satisfied. No hesitations any more, they are really perfect, staff is great, meals excelent. Outsider terasa and garden suits family events to celebrate weddings, anniversaries, etc. Bravo! ´Did you know that Valoria was probably derived from VALOUR - the quality of being very brave, especially in war. True enough. In this fight Valoria is really thewinner.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was blown away by the quality, service and atmosphere of this restaurant considering their fair prices.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have business lunch in this unobtrusive restaurant and it was great experience. Very quiet environment, perfect services and excellent food served like in 5* hotel. For 500,- CZK per person we had appetizer, soup, main dish and desert, all perfectly served with delicious taste.

Awesome!