Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
US$56
FindHotel
US$52
Hotels.comUS$56
PricelineUS$63
eDreamsUS$63
All reviews room was clean vegan options old town stayed one night central location internet signal
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I've been here just for one night. The hotel is just 10 minutes walk from the city centre. Room was very clean and comfortable, staff very helpful and breakfast was abundant and variegated, down in the basement. Reasonable price (37 euro for a single room).

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2016

The location is quite close to the city center, about 10 minutes walk. I had a 2nd floor room that looked out over a not so scenic car park at the back, but other rooms may have better views. The room was really clean, although a little on the small side. Wi-fi was fine, but room didn't have any other amenities like a kettle, or even a bottle opener. However, a safe was included. Breakfast was good-- a nice selection of hot and cold foods in a clean underground dining area. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if the price was right. On a side note -- they printed me out a bill sayig it had been paid for (I booked through hotels.com). It was interesting to note that the true price was about USD20 per night cheaper than the online booking I made. This is a cheap and pretty good hotel.

Room tip: Get a room at the front of the hotel if possible.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Our first visit to Czech Republic, so we didn't know what to expect: old, but neat.
Plenty of choices for breakfast, wifi worked as expected.
The hotel has its own parking lot (€10 per night!), outside the hotel we could also find (free) parking space.
Staff didn't speak English very well.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErikS63
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Had 3 seperate rooms in this hotel with my friends. All rooms were clean.. breakfast was very good for the price of the hotel. The hotel is a 10 mins walk from the centre. We had No complaints at all about this hotel, I would definiely stay again. My rating 9/10.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Although the hotel is about 15 minutes to walk from the center of Brno it is a calm street. Room 107 is away from the street with a look to the small parking place. Room was clean,beds are good, bath room with shower. The hotel staff very friendly. The breakfast is quit " simple ", but you find coffee,tea,juice,milk,eggs, cookies, cheese and ham and more. With " simple " I want to describe that you are sitting in cellar, on plastic chairs. But also here , everything clean and ok.

Date of stay: July 2016