Hotel Vista
Agoda.com
US$151
US$95
US$92
Orea Hotel Voronez II(Brno)(Great Value!)
US$143
Travelocity
US$97
US$91
Agoda.com
US$112
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centretram stopreception staffvery nice hotelrooms are spaciousapartmentbeersupermarkettaxisfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We go to this hotel every yesr for the World Superbikes in July, Normally 12 of us and we nobody has ever faulted it. It has just recently had a total refurb and looks fantastic. Always get good service. The breakfasts are OK, just be weary of the Germans who dont eat the breakfast but just come down and load up their bags with breakfast to take to the circuit for lunches etc!! Bars is good as is the food, there is also a bar and restaurant complex 5 minutes walk away and a nice little football club with good cheap beer just down the road. Its easy to get into the town centre, just a 5-10 minute tram ride. Thoroughly recommended. A+

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank vtwinjames
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2011

Dear valued guest,

thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoy your stays in our hotel and look forward to see you again in July during the Superbike event.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 May 2011

Arrived in Brno for an event at Medlanky Airfield. My partner arranged the accommodation in Brno for this event and on arrival, the accommodation knew nothing about us! I think that english was not spoken in that establishment was the reason not my partners lack of planning! Any way, found ourselves driving around Brno early evening with nowhere to stay, two enquiring children in the back seat and two adults in the front seat trying to be mature, diplomatic and positive for the sake of the kids :) We drove past Hotel Vista by luck and tho we it looked like a construction site, there were cars in the car park and thought we'd see if it was at all open and offering rooms. The staff were wonderful, spoke excellent English and were very sympathetic. They were in the middle of renovating and some of the hotel was still not opened but the rooms and the restaurant were. It was not far from the Medlanky airfield and had a supermarket in walking distance. The rooms were brand new - bedding, fittings, bathroom, towels and linen. The ktichen in the room was not yet functional (as it would be now) but that did not bother us. The food in the restaurant was lovely. If you find yourselves needing to stay on the outskirts of Brno, near Medlanky, then you could do a lot worse than here. We will stay here again if we find ourselves returning to Brno.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank astitraveller
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I stayed in this hotel with my friends and I had very good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpfull, breakfast very good. I can recommended this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank janicka23
VistaBrno, Manager at Hotel Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2011

Dear valued guest,

thank you for such a positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we look forward to your next vists.

Best regards

Reviewed 23 October 2010

Very nice new hotel. Very good size spacious room with a good bathroom. Resturant with bar area very clean but needs to be more relaxing. It feels very clinical. The food was excellent and a good selection at breakfast. There was a roof terrace but this was not open which was a shame. Overall worth the money.

• Stayed: October 2010

Dear valued guest,

thank you for your positive feedback on your stay in hotel Vista. We will try to improve the restaurant atmosphere to make the environment more relaxed and pleasant. We look forward to your next visit during the summer months when our roof top terrace restaurant with cockail bar will be open. We are sure you will enjoy the spactacular views of Brno.

See you soon in hotel Vista!

Reviewed 3 October 2010

I was staying in hotel Vista in Brno because of my job. My company chose this hotel for me, I didn't know, where I'm going, but I was very pleasantly delighted. I went evenings tired from job, visited a hotel restaurant and ate some good food from there. Everything was quick and perfect. Also room was calm. It was really pleasant stay for me. Good food, pleasant staff, nice and clean room, I had no problem in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business