“Excellent seafood restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent seafood restaurant”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Definetly one of the best fish restaurant I have ever visited. We entered here midday Sunday and as it was pretty empty we had no problems to find a table. We chose a fish consomme and chevice as starters. Before those arrived we had a greetings from kitchen. All of them excellent in taste. As main course, sea bass and cod. Very well seasoned and lots of small pure and sausages on the plate to give extra flavours. Service was excellent.

• Visited August 2014

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Cali, Colombia
“Best seafood restaurant in Brno”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

For sure the best seafood restaurant in Brno, Koishi is easily one of my top 5 restaurants in the Moravian capital! Be careful, it can be a bit crowed, particularly at dinner time, therefore I would recommend you to reserve your table in advance to ensure you’ll have a spot. The last time I went there, I started with the salmon sous-vide and caviar. It was simply exquisite. Furthermore, I was offered an oyster in green asparagus cream which was a very nice touch. As main dish, I chose the Tsukiji sushi set. The sushis are handmade by the chef right in front of you in pure Japanese tradition. The staff at Koishi was very helpful and spoke perfectly English. The price might be a bit high in comparison with others restaurants in Brno but if you can afford it I would definitely advise you to try it out.

• Visited June 2014
Frydek-Mistek, Czech Republic
“Amazing”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

During our visit we discovered not only well prepared meals but great service too. We had pea soup and KUROSHIO set and everything was perfect. For drink I can recommend draft Kirin beer. I think it was one of the best sushi restaurant which I have ever visited. I definitely come again!

• Visited June 2014
Brno, Czech Republic
“Best seafood, including sushi”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is the right place if you want some seafood dish. They're working with really fresh fishes. The sushi master from japan is preparing yours sushi direct in the restaurant not in the kitchen. Perfect sushi, perfect food, perfect waiters, but the price... Excessive! If you never ate sushi... I'll recommand to start with the sushi discovering right here. Besides sushi you'll get also lecture on sushi and briefing about eating using chopsticks (if you want)...

1 Thank Michal M
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best so far”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I went there to try "best sushi" in Czech and explored much much more. Service was absolutely perfect - the guy knew everything from top of his head, was able to go into very deep details of preparation and materials used for every single menu item. He also gave great recomendations of wines for each of the food, including great Austrian wine to go with Sushi - again from top of his head, no need for him to spend time going through wine list as the arogant sommelier at Aureole in Prague. I also learned there that to enjoy sushi it is better not to use Soja with wasabi, just pure sushi as the sushimaster prepares it. But also the other dishes were excellent - I had PIKE-PERCH & SNAILS = superb combination. My wife had lamb (yes, in fish restaurant) - and it was absolutely perfect. It is truth that it is a bit higher, but compared with similar Prague restaurants the price is just OK and definitely worth the experience you get. RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GET GREAT FOOD, WINE and SERVICE. And don't forget to try Japanese Whiskey - big possitive surprise.

• Visited May 2014