“Very bad hotel”
Review of Moravka Hotel

Moravka Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brno
Moravka Hotel
Ranked #55 of 55 Hotels in Brno
Prague, Czech Republic
“Very bad hotel”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is one of the worst hotels I've seen. Hygiene is poor, rooms and corridors are disgustingly dirty and smelly. And there is no air-conditioning/whatsoever in the rooms.
Cleaning lady doesn't knock, and since there is no "do not disturb" signs in the room, it might be quite problematic.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank 7wishes

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Brno
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The hotel is horrible I never seen the Rooms so dirty starting with the dust with the Floor and end on the Bathroom, My girlfriend needed to clean it this is called a 3 star hotel. Staff do not even try to speak English and very unfriendly. The Breakfast is everyday the same I had the pleasure to stay there more then a week and I cannot see anymore Omelette :) I would not recommend that Hotel to anyone.

BTW u might also get scared if u flash the Toilette it is so extremely loud I think every guest in this Hotel new when I used the Toilette

Room Tip: I think any hotel would be much more better then MORAVKA
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank mickjack_13

Travellers are raving about these Brno hotels

Brasov, Romania
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The hotel is just an awful place to stay. The staff knows no English and the accommodation is horrible. The rooms are big but they lack of many things. Bathrooms are dirty, cabin was broken and taped back with white tape. Water was flowing into the room each time I took a shower. Towel smelled funny. The room should have WiFi connection but I only worked for 3 nights out of 8. The concierge told me that it could not be fixed because they don't know how...Television was also not an option as they only had 3 channels available. And if this is not enough, the breakfast was the same everyday. The same ham and eggs and coffee. When I asked for something else they just simply replied that they can't fix anything else for they have a breakfast schedule that they need to keep. I asked people who stayed a year before there and they said they used to get the same stuff for breakfast. Overall, I don't know how they got the 3 stars for this hotel would not deserve more than 2.
The hallways smell like urine and mold, the staff is not very friendly and the rooms are dirty. I would not ever recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Stayed one night on business trip because had a meeting nearby. Location was basically the only criteria why we have chosen this hotel. Unfortunately this is morelike an advanced student dormitory than a hotel. Restaurant closes at 22pm, and there are no other options nearby (except McDonads). Room itself was not really small, but was quite dated.While bathroom was reasonably clean the shower obviously leaked and was duct taped. To add to the disappontment everytime my neighbours above my room flushed the toilet, the noise from the pipes was really loud. Also, the wifi did not work in the room.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business