All reviewsgrand hoteltrain stationtravelling by trainexecutive suiteliquid soapold towntram noisehotel barstandard roomcity centreczech republiclocation is excellentmain stationparking spacebreakfast was excellentbooked this hotelbig room
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I recently stayed at the Grand Hotel Brno, this was one of the best experiences I had, the staff was friendly and the stay at the hotel was a very good experience, it is close to the train station and public transport which was an added factor.

The food was very good, tasty and affordable, I recommend this hotel if you ever need to travel to Brno stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Grandhotel B, Manager at Grandhotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Andrew,

We are very happy to hear that we are on the top of the list of the best hotels you have stayed in. We are always trying to make our guest to feel like at home.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Greetings from Brno

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed recently in the Grand Hotel as a single traveller in Feb for 4 nights.
The hotel is very centrally located. I asked for an upgrade when I arrived but there were none available. I got a single room, very basic , no tea and coffee facilities but it had a nice bathroom but away from the main corridor. The bed was poor and not every day did the cleaning ladies attend.
The breakfast was very good but there is no atmosphere in this hotel at all and the bar is boring and a very cold place to sit and have coffee.
It really needs a shake up of colour. Only a small no of staff were friendly the rest didnt seem to care.
Not a grand hotel at all just average.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter as the trams run late into the night.
1  Thank tabbyLeitrim

Dear Traveler,

I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet expectations with your recent stay at our hotel, but I would like to thank you for your feedback at the same time. It is important to know if there are still some areas we could work on and improve them.

It will be pleasure for us welcome you back to Grandhotel Brno to show you our improvements.

With kind regards

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed at the Grand Hotel for two nights in late January. The room and the bathroom were very spacious and well equipped. The breakfast offered as much variety as I could have wished for. All the hotel staff were friendly and efficient. What I am most grateful for was the aftercare - I left phone and Ipad chargers in my room and they were posted on to me at no cost. If you go to Brno I would definitely recommend staying at the Grand.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Grandhotel B, Manager at Grandhotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback following your recent stay at the Grandhotel Brno.
Satisfaction of our guests is our top priority
We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Grandhotel Brno to enjoy another excellent stay with us.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Second stay in the Grand rooms are good value and the staff are pleasant but I was not happy when I tasted the whisky and realised the label on the bottle did not match the contents. It was whisky but it was a cheap knock-off. The barman suddenly lost his ability to speak English. Though not sure he would have understood the problem. So if you like your spirits stick to the beer. This will likely be my last visit to the Grand.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Silverpawn
Grandhotel B, Manager at Grandhotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Sir,

We are very sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your experience at our hotel, but we would like to thank you for your feedback because it is important to know if there are still some areas we could work on and improve them.

We apologize for the misunderstanding with a choice of whisky, which was caused by the language barrier of our staff. I have already forward your comment to our F&B Manager to examine whole situation.

It would be great to see you at our hotel again to show you all our improvements.

With really warm regards

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Location was excellent; bus stop and train station just across the street; was very convenient to make connections to Prague and Vienna via road. Room was small; No coffee or tea in the room.
Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the higher floor

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time in writing this review as well as for appreciating our hotel location.

Tea and coffee making facilities are a part of our higher categories Superior and Executive. We will be very pleased when you try these rooms during your next stays in Grandhotel Brno.

Wish you all the best