“Great business hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 56 Hotels in Brno
Miami, Florida
“Great business hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2010

This hotel is great for any traveller, specially for the business one. Hotel has very good access from the highway and to the city center it's only 5 min drive. Front office staff is very friendly and helpful. I forgot my toothbrush and the front staff had prepared items, which guests forget often. Room is spacious and modernly equipped. I had a great sleep, like in my own bed. I was nicely surprised by the variety of pillows. Internet is available complimentary. Buffet breakfast was worth it, one of my best ever. They cooked me omelette according to my wish with ingrediences what I have chosen.
I would recomend this hotel to anyone who will travel to Brno.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2010

good rooms, great breakfast... fast check in n check out. but expensive parking

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnBrno, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this review, 20 September 2010
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind review. Your opinion is important to us.
It´s great, that you are mentioning the parking. Actually we are convinced that our parking lot is our great advantage. The parking lot is non-stop guarded and video-monitored. Your car is safe with us and above that it´s parked just by the hotel. Though, our parking price hasn´t changed for several years and it is about 16€/day (24 h).
We are glad that you liked the room, buffet breakfast and Front Desk service. Thank you again.
We look forward to welcoming you to Holiday Inn Brno again.
Yours sincerely

Koraljka Prikrylova
Sales & Marketing Manager
e-mail: corporate@hibrno.cz
Prague
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2010

I stayed at HI Brno during the client visit at the Brno race circuit. Not only the fact that the hotel is 10 minutes by car from the circuit made our stay effective. We also took the cab into the city for evening visit. When we came back, the bar staff was also very nice and proactive to serve all our needs, however there were lot of other colleagues and guests in that time at the bar. Last but not least I have to mention extremely friendly, but polite reception staff - it was really a pleasure to stay at this hotel and I will definitely come back again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Cleveland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

Okay I will start with the bad first.
The air conditioning in the room did not cut it. We had a two room suite, one room was cold(the children's side), the other quite not.
The king bed. Somehow the bed had caved in on the driver's side and I kept almost rolling off the bed in the night. In any other suite I would have rated this 5 stars across the board.
The good.
The room was huge. Fairly modern, and with free wifi and wired internet, as well as parking I couldn't have asked for a better deal. The kids were comfortable, and had their own bathroom :).

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Luverne, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2010

The Holiday Inn, Brno was one of the best hotel experiences I have had. The rooms were very nice and very quiet. There was no noise what so ever and we always got a great night of sleep. Some people complain about the location being away from the city center, however it is an easy walk to either the tram or bus stop to fix that problem.

The food in the bar was great and the service was even better. We were always greeted with a smile and made to feel welcome.

I was also quite happy with the breakfast buffet. Just be sure to get the room rate that includes the buffet, it is worth it.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Prague
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2010

Hotel Holiday Inn Brno means comfort, hospitality, proffessional service in different areas of the hotel. Reception staff is professional, smiling and very helpful. Hotel rooms are very comfortable and practical at the same time.
The breakfast in this hotel makes your day!!! It is tasty, very good quality and nicely served.
The hotel is located around the corner from the main exhibition ground in Brno. I stayed here several times during my business trips in Brno and it is always pleasure to be back. Great place to meet with business partners, very representative conference spaces.
The hotel was recommended to me and I can recommend it to others. Great choice for your stay in Brno!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2010

Stayed at this hotel with a colleague and we both booked separately. The rate that I got was higher and turned out not to include breakfast. I pointed out to their manager that I was very unhappy about the fact that their rates are not transparent and that I had less value for money than my colleague. They were not willing to do anything about it. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnBrno, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this review, 18 March 2010
Dear Sir,
I was sorry to hear that you had experienced trouble with the rate at our hotel. I was informed about the inconvenience by our Front Office Manager.
It turned out that you had made your booking via HRS, where the information about the breakfast is displayed on the first page, where all the hotels in Brno are listed (column: Meals p. person). You have booked public rate Advance Purchase. Your colleague identified himself as an employee of the company, which has special contracted rate at our hotel, so this rate was confirmed to him. If you always visit this company when you are in Brno, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will send you instructions how to book their special rate (corporate ID number).
Every guest is important to us and we are very sorry that this situation made you feel upset. I can assure you that the rates on our web site are very transparent and this is the first time that we´ve received such a complaint.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Yours sincerely